GDT: The official Tripp-isms thread

hacknwack

Apr 6, 2019
This is why Tripp will not follow John to Seattle. Can you imagine him saying Billy Joel is a huge Krak addict

I dont think thats gonna happen either. Tripp is loved by the players, fans and by Rod. Not to mention he is totally accessible. Ive had plenty of interraction with Tripp. He is building his "Digging In" brand...and the Canes are helping. Not to mention he is long tenured. He is actually more important to the broadcast then John was imo, not that John wasn't spectacular its just that Tripp brings the comedy and has been so important for Maniscalco. He is without pretension. Hell I talk to Tripp more then many friends Ive had for 20 years. Great guy always makes time for the little guy.

GoCanes2015

Oct 14, 2017
re: Goaltending: "It's not about the goals you let in, it's about the Saves you make." - why does that kind of feel like the same thing?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
This is why Tripp stayed off Twitter for the longest.

Although I applaud Tripp shutting this clown down, it unfortunately makes him more of a target on Twitter. Trolls troll harder when those being trolled respond to trolls.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad