GDT: The official Tripp-isms thread

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I just want Carrie Underwood :P since we know she's a Pred.. I can't wait for Tripp to say this..

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Tripp means more to the team (players and staff) than John ever did. Tripp is more of a salesman of both himself and the team. He befriends everyone whether it be in reality or his own mind. John’s a pros pro beyond any kind of doubt, but he’s not going golfing with the boys or getting blacked out with Commodore at EStaalo’s wedding. Listening to his podcast and him now being on Twitter I’ve gotten more of an appreciation for how much he means within the organization as a whole.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Tripp means more to the team (players and staff) than John ever did. Tripp is more of a salesman of both himself and the team. He befriends everyone whether it be in reality or his own mind. John’s a pros pro beyond any kind of doubt, but he’s not going golfing with the boys or getting blacked out with Commodore at EStaalo’s wedding. Listening to his podcast and him now being on Twitter I’ve gotten more of an appreciation for how much he means within the organization as a whole.

He's two-dimensional like that.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State

This was such an enjoyable listen. Tripp's admiration for Aho - the person not just the hockey player - is really sincere and cool. Hearing Aho laugh was fun, too.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"You may think I'm sniffing...paint glue."

I don't know what that is, but somehow it explains so much.
At my job we do plastic coating for steel strip. The "plastic" is in paint form applied with rollers onto the strip.

In one special product the paint is actually glue. The glue-coated steel strip is used for manufacturing brake pads. Leaving our plant, the layer of glue is non-sticky, and they heat it up at the brake pad factory to make it sticky.

That's paint glue, and it explains plenty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad