OT: The Official Team Canada/Ice Hockey Olympics Thread (Price starts Game 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Subban has been significantly better than half the Canadian D corps this year. He should be a lock for the top 6, not hopeful to be the 7th d.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Subban has been significantly better than half the Canadian D corps this year. He should be a lock for the top 6, not hopeful to be the 7th d.

The fact that Subban's position on Team Canada has been marginalized is a reflection of the limitations of Subban's skating ability. He has almost no recovery speed and on the larger ice, that can be a fatal flaw. That flaw can be masked on the smaller NHL sized rinks. But on the bigger ice, Subban will be exposed.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
fall08-hock_babcock.jpg

For good luck.

I just tweeted that pic to Bruce Arthur and it was retweeted by Pierre Lebrun. Thanks for the photo!

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
The fact that Subban's position on Team Canada has been marginalized is a reflection of the limitations of Subban's skating ability. He has almost no recovery speed and on the larger ice, that can be a fatal flaw. That flaw can be masked on the smaller NHL sized rinks. But on the bigger ice, Subban will be exposed.

Oh lol, nice one!
Wtf has Pietrangelo done to be ahead of Subban?!

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
This is truth, but I think as Habs fans we have become accustomed to this kind of thing, no? I have. I pretty much expect it anymore. Therrien would have done the same thing. :(

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Blast from the past....#23 from Slovakia, Rene Vydareny. This guy once was a Habs you know. He was acquired in exchange for tough guy Sylvain Blouin. Played a big total of 13 games with the Dogs. Seemed that he hates the violence in Hamilton 'cause he went right back home and never come back...Oh Hamilton, what are you doing to our players....;)

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Oh lol, nice one!
Wtf has Pietrangelo done to be ahead of Subban?!

He forms a pair with Bouwmeester. Subban is clearly the type of players that will probably get the recognition he deserves once he retires....

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
He forms a pair with Bouwmeester. Subban is clearly the type of players that will probably get the recognition he deserves once he retires....

I always forget that Bouwmeester is on the team. Granted, I haven't seen him play much with the Blues, but it seems like an odd choice to be on the team. Seems more like he's there due to Hitchcock's system. I suppose I may be proven wrong in the next two weeks.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Paul Stastny would look great in a Habs uniform.....do what it takes Marc......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad