GDT: The official NCAA Football thread

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
That's game. ****.

On another note, I want OU to win out now and for UGA to beat Bama with everyone else holding form. You want the playoff to get to 8 teams? try having THREE power 5 conferences left out, two with 1 loss champions.

Need 8 team.

I think the Big 12 needs to expand, add Louisville and Boise State. Make a north and south, then a conference championship.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Just got back from the Tech/UVA game. One of the best, mostly meaningless, games I've been too. Made better by the win of course.
We left early when UVA scored to make it 28-24.

Don't regret it honestly. Still thought UVA was gonna win when they hit an 11 yard pass on the first play of their OT.

But its clear now. UVA will never beat Tech in football lol. Sorry wahoos.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

Don't regret it honestly. Still thought UVA was gonna win when they hit an 11 yard pass on the first play of their OT.

I don't judge anyone for that this time. Even though it was possible, it seemed to be heading UVA's way most of the second half, and it was pretty cold. Glad we stayed. We had UVA fans beside and behind us (we were on their side close to their section), and while most of them were perfectly fine, a few were as bad as anyone I'd ever been around. Made the victory even sweeter.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

I was thiiiiiiiis close to turning it off. My wife even brought me a shot of shine when the Hoos went up and then forced a punt. The game was over. I mean shit, we gave up 310 yards in the first 4 possessions of the second half and our offense had stalled.

I had zero faith of a win at that point. And yet....

TKP has been fun to read last night/today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad