The Official 2022-23 Tank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Rebounding numerous big bangs with the caveat of dark matter overlaid on relativity? Also, what's 14 billion years between friends?

Are we talking about the Dr Jay GDT? Or the feelings of doom within the forum that have resulted in the fresh topicality of this tank thread? Or the last time the Jets played a complete 60-minute game?

No chance of a seasonal tank, IMO. But there's always the playoffs!

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
If we lost every game we have left, there's probably still a 50/50 chance we make the playoffs. Calgary would have to win 6 of their last 9 just to catch us.

Don't forget Van. 15 games left. 8 wins and a loser pt would do it.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ehlers is done for the rest of the reg season, Jets year is a right off now. Bring on the tank.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Are you really sure it does?

There may be several to choose from, or even more to see within our own. I'll take the one wherein Nik Ehlers has Adam Lowry's size and the both play tonight.

TheElegantUniverse.jpg

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Mushy? I think the Jets have solidified their middle-ness for years to come. :nod:

Yes - but the middle they are in is mushy. :laugh:
Swampy, sticky, squishy, hard to get out of. The mushiness of mediocrity. Too good for the lottery. Not good enough to win anything.

Edit: But don't worry, Perfetti will turn us into a contender.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
This....Ive given up even the tiny hope I had this season. Replace all the coaches.....hate how this team plays, we also need more grit.
Yes. Entire coaching staff needs sweeping changes. Bring in a new guy (I.e. don’t just promote Vincent from the Moose). Grit would be good too but this team has quit on Maurice and our systems have been atrocious.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Yes. Entire coaching staff needs sweeping changes. Bring in a new guy (I.e. don’t just promote Vincent from the Moose). Grit would be good too but this team has quit on Maurice and our systems have been atrocious.

I have zero interest in Vincent......at least as a HC.

Reactions: snowkiddin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad