OT: The Off-Topic Thread sponsored by Hank Scorpio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm not a gamer, nor aspire to be one, but...is this good, avg. or sub-par ?

(SpeedOf.Me) test

Avg Download:
122.28 Mbps

Avg Upload:
6.17 Mbps

Avg Latency:
36.5 ms

Anything below 100ms is perfectly playable in all except the most competitive games that requires split second timing.

So yeah that's a good gaming connection.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Anything below 100ms is perfectly playable in all except the most competitive games that requires split second timing.

So yeah that's a good gaming connection.

500... I wonder what kind of gaming would justify that these days. Like, gaming on a digital screen of the originally proposed digital roof of LCA? Haha.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Interesting. It's their right to do whatever they want. Guardians is a dumb ass name though.

Guardians?!? I thought the joke about Cleveland was that nobody wanted to go there...and now their team name implies protecting the city?

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Ha. There are actually Navy personnel in Kansas ;)
tenor.gif

Reactions: jaster

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I assume she buys you the biggest box of crayons for your birthday every November 10th?

Lol, she does love that joke. I hear it more now than I ever did when I was in, but that’s been some time ago. Semper Fi!

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah, she is. I was in the Marine Corps, both of us aircraft mechanics. Funny how that works, although I occasionally have to remind her who the first and finest are haha.

Ha, nice. I was aircraft maintenance in the AF, was stationed in Wichita for a few years. Guessing you'll be at Riley?

Reactions: YpsiWings

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Lol, she does love that joke. I hear it more now than I ever did when I was in, but that’s been some time ago. Semper Fi!
Semper Fi! Although I'm not a marine, my best friend was in the Marines for 10ish years. Best man at his wedding. Member of Marine Corps League Desoto #588 with my Red Wing's challenge coin always on my person.

Reactions: YpsiWings

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Ha, nice. I was aircraft maintenance in the AF, was stationed in Wichita for a few years. Guessing you'll be at Riley?

Yep, just moved into our house. I am originally from NW Iowa so it’s nice being close to home, only a 6 hour drive. Any recommendations on what to do or see in Kansas? I would be especially interested in anything outdoors or museum/history related, but appreciate any suggestion you may have. What did you work on in the Air Force? I was referred to as a Skid Kid, worked flightline on Hueys and Cobras.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I know @FlashyG isnt as prevalent around here anymore.. but can anyone help me with a little photoshopping? I just want my Lil Sebastian to be wearing the proper sweater, given events that have transpired tonight. Or maybe if I get a sample of how to do it, I can keep it updated with his proper team as he goes through. Like Oil Kings now, then griffins, then the Winged Wheel! Yep

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I know @FlashyG isnt as prevalent around here anymore.. but can anyone help me with a little photoshopping? I just want my Lil Sebastian to be wearing the proper sweater, given events that have transpired tonight. Or maybe if I get a sample of how to do it, I can keep it updated with his proper team as he goes through. Like Oil Kings now, then griffins, then the Winged Wheel! Yep

Absolutely loving this commitment. I haven't done that sort of thing for years, but I'm sure I could work my way through it again. If nobody else can give you a hand, I'll take a crack at it.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto

You rang?

Attachments

• Lilsebastien.png
    Lilsebastien.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad