OT: The Off-Topic Thread sponsored by Hank Scorpio

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I wanted to try and change the color of the shirt again but it wasn't cooperating and it was taking too long. Here it is with the 2 new logos though.

Attachments

• LilsebastienOK.png
    LilsebastienOK.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
  • LilsebastienGR.png
    LilsebastienGR.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 8

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
If you want an Oil Kings or Griffins versions I can probably do that for you too
Would it be too much trouble to do an updated Jeep cruise giphy w/ Yzerman-Larkin + Bert & Seider ? (or whomever you see fit). Thanks in advance.

The boys night out at the nightclub is another treasure. Thanks for the years of creative GDT's.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Would it be too much trouble to do an updated Jeep cruise giphy w/ Yzerman-Larkin + Bert & Seider ? (or whomever you see fit). Thanks in advance.

The boys night out at the nightclub is another treasure. Thanks for the years of creative GDT's.

Way too much work for that one. That takes many many hours to do.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Sweet! And if he can do that for a bum like Cossa, just imagine how it would look on a REAL goalie! :sarcasm:

oh-no-he-didnt-memegenerator-net-oh-no-he-didnt-53372368.png

He is possibly the best goalie to ever happen to any team anywhere in the universe. I present to you with the 15th OA pick, Sebastian Cossa.

Reactions: Bench

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I understand completely, (I'm a Gen X'er) who's nowhere near the tech curve lol. However, I do aspire to learn to do that stuff, health/time permitting, one day. Remastering/editing/mixing music being another goal.
I spent an hour trying to make a generic meme/avatar with some things photoshopped in. Intense and frustrating hour. Sent a text to a friend with what I was trying and he delivered in 5 minutes.

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
So, quick question... just how jankily can I "fix" a Marian Hossa Winter Classic '09 jersey into a Cossa?

Because I'm an idiot that has a '09 Marian Hossa Winter Classic jersey.

E: Seeing as it's 100% unwearable as is... I'd be planning it as a deliberate rib. Like, make it super obvious that it's shittily done.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
So, quick question... just how jankily can I "fix" a Marian Hossa Winter Classic '09 jersey into a Cossa?

Because I'm an idiot that has a '09 Marian Hossa Winter Classic jersey.

E: Seeing as it's 100% unwearable as is... I'd be planning it as a deliberate rib. Like, make it super obvious that it's shittily done.
I'd think the shoddiest option would be to draw a line through the H and then put the C above it.

Reactions: Bench and Konnan511

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack
My gamers. I just reserved a steam deck. Hope they ship this year but not holding my breath. Will be quite a step up from gaming on the latitude 5490 I bought from my work for $20 years ago.

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Football guys, I don't know if you've been following the Aaron Rodgers drama but damn this has been a hell of a sports week for me.

First off everything with the Wings. Really exciting draft + Ned.

But then Rodgers returning to rework his contract, bringing Randall Cobb back, and today he just put the Packers management on blast. If you haven't watched Rodgers press conference today, it's worth a look. He just unloaded all his grievances.

At least the air has been cleared now and they can start working on solutions. Until then, this feels like one last rodeo for my Packers before they retool.

Edit: the press conference

Last edited:
Reactions: RayMoonDoh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad