GDT: The Note vs. Jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Dang...off the post.

You can tell how disappointed he is too. He immediately slumped his shoulders down and then did the same when he got to the bench.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is most annoying why on earth refs would stop if they wan't to fight. This is bs.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Getting Schwartz back along with Jaskin solidifying the 3rd line has really made a huge difference.

Huge is a good way to explain it.

Jaden is such a gamer.

Jaskin has been terrific relative to his first stint up. He is playing like he did in the AHL.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
You know what's messed up, I have purposefully not watched the last 3 games, because I was frustrated with the team during their bad stretch and needed an emotional breather from the losses.

They go on an unbelievable goal scoring stretch, and I haven't seen any of it. If they keep playing this way, I may never watch another game!

P.S.-More easy vCash!

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
At the time, a minor shakeup wasn't really that crazy of an idea. I still stand by that.

It's the prophetic "I told you so"ism that's nonsensical. You didn't know, quit acting like you did.

This isn't just getting a healthy roster, this is the first stretch that the whole team has looked sound and normal all season long.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Huge is a good way to explain it.

Jaden is such a gamer.

Jaskin has been terrific relative to his first stint up. He is playing like he did in the AHL.
Absolutely. Right now this team will just overwhelm anyone if they feel like it and healthy. Deep is deep.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Stastny and Jaskin's play are pulling Berglund to another level of play that we havent seen since his rookie year.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Thanks Fred. You've been busy lately!

Jaskin played his last shift like we were down a goal. He's awesome.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Stastny and Jaskin's play are pulling Berglund to another level of play that we havent seen since his rookie year.

Berglund's style of play in the offensive zone has certainly changed since the line started taking off. The cycle and peel off approach suits him very well. Having a big body in Jaskin helps, especially since he isn't afraid to cut through traffic. That really buys Berglund space.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
God, I wanted that to happen.

Yeah, it reminded me of the would've been Backes/Thornton fight that was broken up before it started last season(possibly ???). I really wanted to see that. Reaves/Scott would've been fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad