Boston Globe The NHL reportedly asked the Bruins to tell Brad Marchand to quit licking people - Update: Not True!

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
You're not the least bit embarrassed that your whole validation here is whether or not Marchand's tongue touched Komarov's face? This is Terry O'Reilly's team? The big bad Bruins are necking opponents? Nuh uh.
Marchand, has actually done this a few times to Komarov...it's really weird.
Doesn't matter one itty bitty bit...

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hard to believe you can’t tolerate him, guy is a great player and rat.

I can't stand him any more than I could stand guys like Sean Avery. I don't like punk hockey and I'm not going to excuse #63 just because he plays for the Bruins.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I can't stand him any more than I could stand guys like Sean Avery. I don't like punk hockey and I'm not going to excuse #63 just because he plays for the Bruins.

Do you cheer or get excited when he scores or sets up a goal?

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008

The NHL could use the personality. I was fine with Avery. Fine with Marchand.

Don't know why people crave a bunch of model citizens, or cookie-cutter personalities.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The NHL could use the personality. I was fine with Avery. Fine with Marchand.

Don't know why people crave a bunch of model citizens, or cookie-cutter personalities.
I, for one, would see nothing wrong with more Patrice Bergerons in the league. ;)

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad