GDT: The New Jersey Devils vs The Pittsburgh Penguins

Baggy Spandex

The Nightman Cometh
Mar 5, 2008
Fake Rangerfanville
What's Lemaire's official capacity, special assignment coach or something? I'm sure he's just here on Lou's request just to see if he take a look at the team and make some suggestions. I wouldn't read into it any more than that.

I don't know, it seems like that would be bringing someone in to coach your coach, and I'm not sure Lou is in that business.

Mory Schneideur*

I believe it would go down as something like this :

"Players were trying and it looked like they had lost their ability to play the game" - Epic Quote.

Love that man! What does he mean by "plumbers"? Is that what he calls his grinders etc?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll be at the game tonight. Just got offered suite tickets. I'll make sure to have a talking with Lou and the new owners :laugh:

Cool! Have fun! Make sure you stop by the Devils suite and say hello to Harrold, oh nevermind. He's playing tonight!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Love that man! What does he mean by "plumbers"? Is that what he calls his grinders etc?

Yup. A lot of old guys like him use that term. Gionta is probably the most popular plumber we have!:laugh:

Mory Schneideur*

What a strange season, after all the losing, we are still only 3 points out of a guaranteed playoff spot, yet 2 points away from bottom of the division.

We need to string together some wins and stop losing these winnable games 1-0 or 2-0.

Status Quo*

Just got word that the dude who's box it is, is using the extra tickets for him and his daughter and all the other tickets he has are given out :cry: Although, he said we'll be getting more tickets to make up for it in the future which rules. Last time I had them, I saw Uncle Gary talking with Hucksterbeek and Lou.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I don't know, it seems like that would be bringing someone in to coach your coach, and I'm not sure Lou is in that business.

JL does work for the team so I'm sure he'll share his observations, I wouldn't call it coaching the coach. Pete being a young coach would be an absolute moron not to at least listen to what he had to say, whether he follows up on it is another story.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if Zatkoff starts tonight, its a shutout. We cant handle backups

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What a strange season, after all the losing, we are still only 3 points out of a guaranteed playoff spot, yet 2 points away from bottom of the division.

We need to string together some wins and stop losing these winnable games 1-0 or 2-0.

IF we win tonight the back to back was a success. Splitting a back to back to the Kings and Penguins is a success, I really don't care how anyone else wants to slice it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just got word that the dude who's box it is, is using the extra tickets for him and his daughter and all the other tickets he has are given out :cry: Although, he said we'll be getting more tickets to make up for it in the future which rules. Last time I had them, I saw Uncle Gary talking with Hucksterbeek and Lou.
That sucks. So you're not going tonight?
if Zatkoff starts tonight, its a shutout. We cant handle backups

Please dear god. I wish there was some way we could call into the Penguins coaching staff begging for them to start MAF.

I can take another shutout for MAF. I've seen enough shutouts by these backups to last a full two or three seasons already.:rant:

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Even if we win I'm going to be disappointed because they still can't score goals with Schneider in net. Excluding the Ranger game they have like 6 goals in 8 games in net. They throw away points out of the ass.

A guy with .918sv and 1.98GAA shouldn't be 1-5-3.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
Alright, lets see it, LGD...
TL81F.gif

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
cant stand the pens and not because crosby is good, its that hes a little ***** and their fans can **** off.......theyre up there with rags, slugs and nascars..... philly has become 'meh' to me the last couple of years.

can you tell im pregaming for this one :rant:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm already looking forward to the post game to see what Kaoss might find on the Peter DeBoer facebook page after the game.:laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
since some of you enjoyed my Devils Post-Game Report, here is my new Pre-Game Report

0pnphRs.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad