OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Is that who does the New years now? Why anyone would watch that instead of Die hard? If you play it at exactly 9:58:13 you can watch Hans gruber drop instead of a crappy ball.

Or if you're really geeky, timing out the Death Star exploding at exactly midnight is fun too.

Reactions: Darkauron

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The Jim Beam black is still on sale! 3 bottles now and it's -2 out so it's really frosty cold to sip.

I've become a frugal bourbon snob. That's terrible to turn your head at quality bourbon because it's overpriced.

isn't it?

Any real difference between Jim Beam Black and Devils Cut?

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Any real difference between Jim Beam Black and Devils Cut?

Yes - the price - at least with these sale prices. I cherished the Devils cut during our playoff run to the final in 2012 but realized later that I was paying a premium for not so premium tasting stuff (the name alone got me) and I can say without a doubt the value buy is black. Smoother, cheaper (less expensive) and if someone wants a cocktail, you don't feel like a sap for using it.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
and I'm drinking, it being night time and all, won't be getting drunk though I promise.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Oh drunks thread, Tis a wild crazy drunk web we weave while drinking. Sure you are alot less satisfying then txting a ex but you don't make me feel like crap in the moring. i love you Drunk thread,

Reactions: BenedictGomez

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
a small pot…

1 cup of milk…

a nice scoop of nutella……slivers of mini mashmallow….. melt until …….melted…..

2 oz vodka….

….purr like a kitten...

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I had 204 bottles of beer left over from my wedding. So many that I havent had to buy a keg for my system in months. Just took another from the beer fridge and decided to do an official count, and I'm down to only 38 left.

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
I had one shot of Four Roses Small Batch left in a bottle. I just mixed it with a shot of Makers (just bought it today for a Derby party) and made an Old Fashioned. Was really tasty. Is a drink with one part wheated bourbon and one part rye bourbon a thing?

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I made a TikTok account where I make videos of me drinking beer and giving a reaction at the end. In my latest one, I had a collab between Grimm and Other Half called Jam Don't Shake. It's supposed to be a barrel-aged stout with flavors of milk sugar, peanut butter, and jelly. What it actually is is awful and way too expensive ($17 for a 16.9 oz bottle). Avoid avoid avoid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad