OT: The New Age of HF Panthers

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I'm old enough to remember the previous two or three format changes here - and even the big one where some doofus pressed the delete button and years worth of content got wiped out.

And yes, I just had a strange realization that I've been posting here for more than half my life. When did we get so old?
It's insane right? I'm 35 this year, spent the better part of my life discussing this team on here.

Before HFBoards was Fanhome and I was there back in 1999! Can't believe I was 12 and discussing this team online LOL. What a nerdy kid.

Love the time I've spent with those of us that have been here so long and those of us that are a bit on the younger side. Watching this team finally grow into something special is awesome.

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
It's insane right? I'm 35 this year, spent the better part of my life discussing this team on here.

Before HFBoards was Fanhome and I was there back in 1999! Can't believe I was 12 and discussing this team online LOL. What a nerdy kid.

Love the time I've spent with those of us that have been here so long and those of us that are a bit on the younger side. Watching this team finally grow into something special is awesome.

Juraj Kolnik will develop into a 30 goal scorer. Kyle Rossiter looks like a legit shutdown defenseman. Lukas Krajicek is going to be a premier powerplay quarterback. Shvidki and Novoseltsev will be the deadliest top-line wingers in the league.

Edit: LOLOLOL MY GOD WE'VE BEEN SO BAD FOR SO LONG

Last edited:

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Really the only thing that I really can’t stand with the change is the page numbers. None at the top so you gotta scroll all the way to the bottom everytime, and they don’t have the page numbers as individual buttons, you gotta click in it and type it in. Just annoying. Not sure why they’d make that feature less intuitive

Reactions: Prominence Problem

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Juraj Kolnik will develop into a 30 goal scorer. Kyle Rossiter looks like a legit shutdown defenseman. Lukas Krajicek is going to be a premier powerplay quarterback. Shvidki and Novoseltsev will be the deadliest top-line wingers in the league.

So, so long. I've been here so long, my son(who lurks here) informed me I signed up before he was born. Holy cow.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee

Do you remember "he who shall not be named?"

Haven't seem some folks in a while though. Heimy has been gone for a while, angry_treefrog isn't around much anymore, Happy Girl as well.

It's crazy to think about, it really is. Also Petr Taticek is going to be a stud and Rostislav Olesz is baby Jagr!

At least the early 2000s teams were fun because they literally kicked every team's ass after losing on the scoreboard lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad