OT: The New Age of HF Panthers

stagger00

Sep 24, 2014
The site is f***ed though. Permission errors, logging off, posts disappearing/reappearing, slow loading, and the site couldn't be reached errors.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I'm fine with the appearance changes, it was time for an update but the login issues have been awful. Took me over 2 days and many attempts to login.

I do agree dark mode is dope.

Fitting that I see a change in the website not long after I celebrate my 20th anniversary here (holy fkn shit lol)

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
Fitting that I see a change in the website not long after I celebrate my 20th anniversary here (holy fkn shit lol)

I'm old enough to remember the previous two or three format changes here - and even the big one where some doofus pressed the delete button and years worth of content got wiped out.

And yes, I just had a strange realization that I've been posting here for more than half my life. When did we get so old?

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Everything in the layout just blends together in a way that makes it more challenging to quickly parse content. I think it's the overwhelming white everywhere and the thinner borders. The old layout had clearer breaks between individual pieces of content.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Everything in the layout just blends together in a way that makes it more challenging to quickly parse content. I think it's the overwhelming white everywhere and the thinner borders. The old layout had clearer breaks between individual pieces of content.
For a minute I thought you were talking about the team, and I thought, what a creative way to criticize it… then I realized you were talking about the team and it wasn’t criticism. :naughty:

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Most annoying thing here is, that there is no bolding anymore in threads with new messages. Very difficult to check new posts, you have to remember or see every thread one by one.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 7.13.37 PM.png

Are you talking about this?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Unfortunately I use a tablet and don't have that option. I've checked everything over multiple times, not there.

The bolded thing was the main reason I couldn't do in Dark. I can tell the difference between bolded and not. In light mode at least you can tell.

Yeah that’s weird, not seeing the list stuff on mobile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad