OT: The Music Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
As I already said,he attacked Reagan,Clinton,Bush,Obama,Trump,Biden.Hates everything American,and wasn't just a little speech here and there,it was a continuous and constant berating of America. He's full of hate and blathered on about the rich too,of which he's one. Maybe he has a show rigged for every country he visits. The show sucked,and many people just hung out in the hallways or left the building. The only thing I got from it is I hate him.

I get that you’d want to enjoy the music for what it is and not be constantly barraged. That’s been a complaint of many going back to the glory days of Pink Floyd and it’s only amplified as Waters went off on his solo career and got full creative control of his performances.

Still though, I really do think he’s after mostly the same shit that the masses are after. He just amps it up to 100 with zero regard for tact.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Enjoying Lin Brehmer's 'last' show on WXRT - If you love rock he will be playing his personal favorites until 3:30 ET - Hopefully he will be back on air in a few months.

Legendary Chicago radio personality Lin Brehmer has announced that he is taking a leave of absence to battle prostate cancer

Brehmer, who has been a fixture at WXRT since 1991, says that he has been battling cancer for several years, but that it has spread and will require him to seek more aggressive treatment.
“Starting Monday, I will begin a long period of chemotherapy,” he said. “It is necessary for me to take a leave of absence from my radio show.”

Brehmer will begin his leave of absence following his show on Friday, he says.

Reactions: aguineapig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad