OT: The Music Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

Jerry Garcia roots were in bluegrass, jugband picking. David Grisman invited him over to meet his bluegrass friend Tony Rice. They ordered pizza and legend was the delivery driver took a tape for his tip.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
also: Any gals of a particular age - or parents of teenage daughters give me some advice. Is Jagged Little Pill still a relevant album for teenage girls? They own Patti Smith, Queen, Leadbelly, Joan Jett, Social Distortion, etc. l.p.s (you get the drift) - and a lot of newer albums I can never remember the names of Dan Manchin, Harry Styles, etc. I know they wouldn't want it as a present from their dad but was wondering if I should steer them in her direction.

Last edited:

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
Jerry Garcia roots were in bluegrass, jugband picking. David Grisman invited him over to meet his bluegrass friend Tony Rice. They ordered pizza and legend was the delivery driver took a tape for his tip.

love this record. i've seen a ton of garcia and grisman shows. always so good. tony rice was as talented as any musician i've ever seen live, even after he lost his voice!

Reactions: aguineapig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad