GDT: The Midnight Madness thread of Christmas and 4th of July(Trades and Signings)

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Anaheim Ducks ‏@AnaheimDucks

CAMP INFO: #NHLDucks practice Sunday @HondaCenter at 11:15am, free & open to public, and free hot dogs and soda for all fans in attendance.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Well this sucks.

Eklund has an update:
1230:

Toronto is not going to be taken to the cleaners for Luongo..not the only potential #1 goalie the Leafs are considering tonight.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh
Practices on Monday-Wednesday to be at Anaheim Ice at 10:30 a.m. Also open to public.

Corey Perry*

I hope to make it. But like every year, some little piece of BS will probably keep me from making it.

Fight BS with BS. If somebody asks you to watch their kid, tell them you're legs got cut off and thus can't make it. If you're girlfriend wants to do some stupid ****, tell her you're gay. If you have jury duty, tell them you're Brazilian.

#DucksDedication

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Yep, looks like a dud. Weird. I expected at least some minor signings here or there. Didn't expect crickets.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Calling it a night. Will see tomorrow where trade market's at. Teams have specific needs. CAR, for example, wants 4th line size/toughness.
Wrap it up.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Fingers crossed that I wake up to news that Perry and Getzlaf were signed to 7 year extensions.

Seriously I thought SOMETHING would happen early. Thought it might just be that deals are being processed or something. I read somewhere that activity would probably pick up two hours after the transaction window opened.

Corey Perry*

Thanks. I want to try and get some pictures. Not sure if they will let me in with the camera at Honda Center. I know I can get in to Anaheim Ice.

Just say you work for the OCR. If anyone asks for a press pass, just sock 'em.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Thanks for all the advice guys. But I want to use a big zoom lens that won't quite fit in my pocket. (insert pocket joke here.) And actually I can probably get closer at Anaheim Ice where I know there is no trouble bringing in the gear. But I may still try the Honda Center too.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Fingers crossed that I wake up to news that Perry and Getzlaf were signed to 7 year extensions.

Seriously I thought SOMETHING would happen early. Thought it might just be that deals are being processed or something. I read somewhere that activity would probably pick up two hours after the transaction window opened.
I doubt Mckenzie would be turning if something was going to happen. He'd at least know that something was cooking.

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
Thanks for all the advice guys. But I want to use a big zoom lens that won't quite fit in my pocket. (insert pocket joke here.) And actually I can probably get closer at Anaheim Ice where I know there is no trouble bringing in the gear. But I may still try the Honda Center too.

For concerts those types of cameras aren't allowed, I assume its the same for games and probably for the practice.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
For concerts those types of cameras aren't allowed, I assume its the same for games and probably for the practice.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

Well, I know they are OK at Anaheim Ice. But yeah, I don't think they are at the Honda Center. But since they are in ass kissing mode maybe they will allow it for the practice.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Thanks. I want to try and get some pictures. Not sure if they will let me in with the camera at Honda Center. I know I can get in to Anaheim Ice.

I took both a picture camera and video camera to training camp and the skills competition last season. Nobody said anything so i'm going to take mine tomorrow. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad