GDT: The Midnight Madness thread of Christmas and 4th of July(Trades and Signings)

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I expect Getzlaf being signed in the morning and Rod Pelly to be signed tonight for the Ducks. Perry I think will sign in the offseason and test the market a little. I really hope Jason Blake gets a contract, maybe with Florida? Idk, that would just give me more reason to cheer for them, him and Parros.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Bob needs to get Getzlaf signed immediately, otherwise he is going to end up with cauliflower ear. Midnight would be perfect. Besides didn't he and/or Getz say they had things pretty much worked out before the lockout? They just had to wait for the new CBA to tie the knot?

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Bob needs to get Getzlaf signed immediately, otherwise he is going to end up with cauliflower ear. Midnight would be perfect. Besides didn't he and/or Getz say they had things pretty much worked out before the lockout? They just had to wait for the new CBA to tie the knot?
Not specifically, but they did dance around the subject like that was the case.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Most of GMs - not all but most - I've spoken to tonight don't anticipate making any moves tonight. Trades and signings legal at midnite ET.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Most of GMs - not all but most - I've spoken to tonight don't anticipate making any moves tonight. Trades and signings legal at midnite ET.

I expect there will be a lot more going on in the morning than at midnight. There are still quite a few FAs out there though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad