Look, it’s a sandwich
AypEyOCBLK-4.png

Legion of Gloom

The Holy Ghost
Jun 20, 2013
Lake Titicaca
Look, it’s a sandwich
AypEyOCBLK-4.png

A wiener is cylindrical in shape and when placed in a bun has its own definition=Hot dog.

If you were to slice the wiener length wise and lay the two pieces beside each other on a bun that would be a sandwich as you have changed the configuration of the wiener and therefor it no longer meets the designation of a Hot dog.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
A wiener is cylindrical in shape and when placed in a bun has its own definition=Hot dog.

If you were to slice the wiener length wise and lay the two pieces beside each other on a bun that would be a sandwich as you have changed the configuration of the wiener and therefor it no longer meets the designation of a Hot dog.
Nah

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You own a smoker, or just do everything the old fashioned way?
Old fashion.

I seasoned both sides with spices, put on parchment paper for easy cleanup, bake in the oven for about 2 hours at 350 degrees, covered with tinfoil, with some water in the bottom.

Then once cooked, slather in BBQ sauce then put it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.

Then eat.

Note: This was the uneaten rack....we chowed down on the 1st one!

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Old fashion.

I seasoned both sides with spices, put on parchment paper for easy cleanup, bake in the oven for about 2 hours at 350 degrees, covered with tinfoil, with some water in the bottom.

Then once cooked, slather in BBQ sauce then put it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.

Then eat.

Note: This was the uneaten rack....we chowed down on the 1st one!

My brother split a turkey and smoked that for Thanksgiving this year. Absolutely incredible.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Was craving some currywurst today...

and it seems that somehow Bratwurst is more difficult to find in Denmark than the UK or Netherlands... where all the pigs we eat are from, yup, Denmark. Had to use Bockwurst instead... not the same, even if my sauce was amazing even if I do say so myself.

So fatty, but so good. Though my excuse is I need to put weight on for water polo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Also as someone who does not drink tea or coffee... have really got into Yerba Mate, thanks to a housemate who spent a lot of time in Argentina.

The lower caffeine level is nice as I am hyper all the time anyway, and coffee makes me crazy as a result... plus for me tastes way nicer. Even got a couple of friends back home into it.

Would recommend.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Was craving some currywurst today...

and it seems that somehow Bratwurst is more difficult to find in Denmark than the UK or Netherlands... where all the pigs we eat are from, yup, Denmark. Had to use Bockwurst instead... not the same, even if my sauce was amazing even if I dont say so myself.

So fatty, but so good. Though my excuse is I need to put weight on for water polo.
If you put a bratwurst in between a hotdog bun would you consider it a sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad