OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I have eaten a sandwhich and 2 apples in nearly 12 hours. (forgot to bring more).

That is unreal looking.
I thought I was going to f*** it up for sure :laugh: I figured I was either going to come out with a bleedy mess, or a rack that resembled a shoe (or a steak that @Starat327 would love), but I nailed it, and it was amazing. I hope you enjoyed your sandwich ;)

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'll admit, the first time I ever saw grits, just splattered on the plate like that. should have gone with home fries.

butter, sugar was able to make it eatable.
I think, and could be wrong it’s been a pretty long time, the only times I seen them were served in a small separate bowl or in a partitioned lunch tray.
I was not a fan of them.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
What's that Carolina mustard bbq sauce I see peaking in the corner there?

Many would call those carrots burnt. They would be wrong. IYKYK.

My old man is in town for the weekend (he lives near Charleston, SC) and brought some South Carolina mustard based sauce from a local restaurant with him. It was pretty f***ing tasty, god help me. Pretty inexpensive at $7 a bottle, too, although I'm sure shipping is an arm and a leg.

SWIG & SWINE BBQ SAUCE - Swig & Swine BBQ

The carrots were amazing, and I say that as someone who typically does not care for carrots.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
My old man is in town for the weekend (he lives near Charleston, SC) and brought some South Carolina mustard based sauce from a local restaurant with him. It was pretty f***ing tasty, god help me. Pretty inexpensive at $7 a bottle, too, although I'm sure shipping is an arm and a leg.

The carrots were amazing, and I say that as someone who typically does not care for carrots.
Looks like I'm buying some BBQ sauce tonight.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

Shipping is twice as much as a bottle. Yikes.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That pizza looks amazing and I need a list of all the toppings asap
The mother in law actually bought it.....from Costco. We can't remember the name, but it had 2 12 in pizzas in the box. We think I t had steak, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onion, and red pepper. We took off the red pepper as it doesn't do the wife's guts too well. We added a local pepperoni and oregano as well as some extra marble cheese to the wife's side....lol.

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The mother in law actually bought it.....from Costco. We can't remember the name, but it had 2 12 in pizzas in the box. We think I t had steak, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onion, and red pepper. We took off the red pepper as it doesn't do the wife's guts too well. We added a local pepperoni and oregano as well as some extra marble cheese to the wife's side....lol.
This is the way

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad