OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Guys. Tonight for the first time ever I got my hands on some cans from The Alchemist, which have been slowly trickling into good bottle shops in the PNW lately. What you've taken for granted I can finally have!

We're west coast, we've always known Pliny as the perfect IPA expression but I am happy to have tried the east coast equivalent in Heady Topper.
A true and original NEIPA full of lemony goodness and not some bullshit, sludgy fruit smoothie full of suspended yeast.
Had Focal Banger too but I can now say that I understand why Topper makes a beer lover happy.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Happy Shrove Tuesday Heathens:

IK4UPQRF4VERDDFGIEJ77TGZJY.jpg

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
If it doesn't come out a chicken is it really an egg?

Sure. You can eat duck eggs, quail eggs, ostrich eggs, platypus eggs...

But the vegan "X" thing is one of my pet peeves. It's not vegan bacon or pulled pork. It has no pork in it. Don't try to sell it to me as something it's not. Sell it on its own qualities.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Sure. You can eat duck eggs, quail eggs, ostrich eggs, platypus eggs...

But the vegan "X" thing is one of my pet peeves. It's not vegan bacon or pulled pork. It has no pork in it. Don't try to sell it to me as something it's not. Sell it on its own qualities.
I’m too lazy to look it up but I believe someone launched a lawsuit against one of the fake meat brands that use the word meat in their advertising for false advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->