Attachments

• 20191206_113542.jpg
    20191206_113542.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 4

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
View attachment 286465

Shows how much patience I have. My guess was right—the cherry cuts right through the bourbon. This is pretty damn enjoyable.
Just found out my local liquor store has a keg of this waiting to go on tap for growler fills. They also just put on the Guinness Stock Ale, which I have a growler of in the fridge. He's also got Mad Elf. Dude is killing it this year for the holidays.

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
You can ruin a steak just like you can improve the taste of tofu. It takes a little thought to prepare food.

I care more about eating healthy than appealing to the masses and their poor diets.

It was delicious.
I like to eat tofu, but not too much at once since it’s estrogen. Stinky tofu is delicious

Reactions: ybnvs

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I ate enchiladas 6 of the last 7 days for dinner... albeit healthy-ish ones. :laugh:

Shit tonne of onions, garlic, chicken, kidney beans, black eyed peas, black beans, adzuki beans (yeh, not in real Mexican cuisine... but I love them and a nice compliment to the dish!), tomato, peppers etc. Pretty much my favourite stuff.

Moved to a new place, super busy with new job, visiting parents over weekend, only in the place for 10 more days before I am leaving to head to visit family, go to Austria for Xmas and then the WJC... so away from the ~19th until the 8th. (yep, almost 3 weeks off for Xmas, pretty nice! though WJC is not exactly "off", but fun ofc.)

So felt no point in doing my usual big shop online with a load of stuff, spice rack etc. And instead made like 4 days of enchiladas last Sunday as had ingredients, and then enjoyed them so much made another 2 days worth. Ridiculous, but I dont regret it.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
3E85658C-3C88-4AF8-9179-23D669308BE3.jpeg

Uh, where’s the bourbon? If you like coffee and beer, then this is something up your alley. If you pine for bourbon flavor to mingle then this is less up your alley.

Reactions: Starat327

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I work at a Peruvian rotisserie restaurant so there’s actually a lot of poultry in my diet. I’ll take pics of my next meal at work.

Swallow it whole.

Like a snake.
I was thinking more along the lines of either simply cut and put on the plate or shredded with bbq sauce on a roll.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That looks great!

I would have cut in half and do half with the BBQ sauce and then have the other in slabs of greatness and use in different ways.

Like pork with just mustard in a sammich is great. Or throw some into a ramen noodle dish just to give it more depth. Or on top of a salad so you are not eating just salad. ;)

That outside layer look so great I just would not want the BBQ sauce to overtake that great flavour. Man, now I want that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad