The Menu Part 11 The Wentz and Konecny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
E5004E58-B541-4034-85D7-467F57536A0F.jpeg

Shows how much patience I have. My guess was right—the cherry cuts right through the bourbon. This is pretty damn enjoyable.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
View attachment 286471

Fried (xtra firm and pressed) tofu in a sweet thai chili sauce, sauteed brocc, jasmine rice.
"Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness."

Sounds delish!

:confused:

I had steak taco's...no pics this time.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Sorry you got throw in jail, my friend.

"Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness."

Sounds delish!

You can ruin a steak just like you can improve the taste of tofu. It takes a little thought to prepare food.

I care more about eating healthy than appealing to the masses and their poor diets.

It was delicious.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
You can ruin a steak just like you can improve the taste of tofu. It takes a little thought to prepare food.

I care more about eating healthy than appealing to the masses and their poor diets.

It was delicious.

Theres no feasible way to make tofu taste good. Take your prison food and go sit at another table by yourself.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Sounds delish!

Reading that is like watching a documentary on how hot dogs are made - you just have to use better judgment and ignore it.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Tofu comes in blocks. I have never seen tofu look like THAT! :laugh:

It is chicken. I sliced it into strips and then dipped it into a creamy egg + flour + milk mix before frying - hence the rippled edges. Those are just little clumps of fried flour on the edges. I am not very good at frying chicken, that's why it looks weird.

I knew you guys would give me shit if I said it was chicken.
I knew you guys would give me shit if I said it was tofu.

So I had to run with it and pretend I was offended. :cool:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Tofu comes in blocks. I have never seen tofu look like THAT! :laugh:

It is chicken. I sliced it into strips and then dipped it into a creamy egg + flour + milk mix before frying - hence the rippled edges. Those are just little clumps of fried flour on the edges. I am not very good at frying chicken, that's why it looks weird.

I knew you guys would give me **** if I said it was chicken.
I knew you guys would give me **** if I said it was tofu.

So I had to run with it and pretend I was offended. :cool:

Still looks like prison food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad