Proposal: The Matt Cullen Fan Club

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If you're not a fan of what Matt Cullen has done here, your opinion is invalid.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Great pick up. Love seeing how vocal he is with the young guys on the bench. I can't tell what he's saying but based on body language it's always in a positive manner.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Hope we give the guy a 1 year deal. I'd not give him 2 because at his age he can all of a sudden fall off a cliff at any time like Guerin did for us.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Every club needs rules ... may a suggest some

Every member must praise matt cullen
Every member must **** on Kunitz unless kunitz gets a point off of cullen.

All I got

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Every club needs rules ... may a suggest some

Every member must praise matt cullen
Every member must **** on Kunitz unless kunitz gets a point off of cullen.

All I got

Seconded!

Can I be in?? Can I be in?!??

Please for the love of Christ let me in!!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Welcome. You are in.

tumblr_n4i03tT55J1r9nm7io1_500.gif

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
For many years, this organization has taught us to hate older players like Cullen by putting them in prominent positions they no longer belong in. Instead, we now have an older player that is performing well, and is a backbone of this team as strange as it sounds. His worth cannot just be measured by his small contract. He is a leader for this team which is extremely important for the young guys in Rust, Kuhn, etc. I would love to see him brought back at least for one more year, and possibly add him to the coaching staff later on. What a signing by Rutherford.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
can't wait to chant "ONE MORE YEAR" at him at the parade.

(This comment is not sarcastic, bring him back for another year)

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Great pick up. Love seeing how vocal he is with the young guys on the bench. I can't tell what he's saying but based on body language it's always in a positive manner.

I noticed today when he scored his goal that he looked right at Pouliot in the cheering scrum and gave him a huuuuuge smile and said some positive words to him. You can tell he's having a great effect on the young guys.

And uh, wow, 13 goals? I hoped for 10, and he's exceeded that already plus has been tremendous defensively and on draws.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad