The Masters 2019

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Omg, take it to twitter or something. No one in here cares

I wish the man and his family well off the course...cripes, I guess anything short of breaking into tears of joy is frowned upon by Tiger honks. So shoot me for hoping the redemption story doesn't end at the 18th green.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I wish the man and his family well off the course...cripes, I guess anything short of breaking into tears of joy is frowned upon by Tiger honks. So shoot me for hoping the redemption story doesn't end at the 18th green.

lol like you actually care about his family, who I’m sure is just fine, btw. Probably living a better life than the guy who’s trying to rile up people on a message board.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
lol like you actually care about his family, who I’m sure is just fine, btw. Probably living a better life than the guy who’s trying to rile up people on a message board.

Just because his children (presumably) live very comfortable lives doesn't mean a person can't feel bad for them over the stuff they had to see written in the news or talked about on SportsCenter about their dad over recent years. Nobody deserves that, rich or poor, celebrity or not.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
hnXw2pn.png

What a freaking great shot, elation, joy, passion, adulation, love, hope all in one take.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Just because his children (presumably) live very comfortable lives doesn't mean a person can't feel bad for them over the stuff they had to see written in the news or talked about on SportsCenter about their dad over recent years. Nobody deserves that, rich or poor, celebrity or not.

No, but everyone in life goes through stuff they don’t deserve. At the end of the day, they’re fine, and they’re getting to see their father succeed on the biggest stage again.

I think I’d be okay with that.

Also, his ex-wife has come out and said he’s a very good father.

You’re being dramatic about this simply to paint Tiger in a negative light. You don’t have the slightest clue about what his children’s lives are like, except what you want it be. That kind of stuff makes you no better than the people who won’t accept Tiger’s faults.

It’s possible to accept Tiger as a flawed human being that has done some pretty shitty things, while also rooting for him as a professional golfer.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
No, but everyone in life goes through stuff they don’t deserve. At the end of the day, they’re fine, and they’re getting to see their father succeed on the biggest stage again.

I think I’d be okay with that.

Also, his ex-wife has come out and said he’s a very good father.

You’re being dramatic about this simply to paint Tiger in a negative light. You don’t have the slightest clue about what his children’s lives are like, except what you want it be. That kind of stuff makes you no better than the people who won’t accept Tiger’s faults.

It’s possible to accept Tiger as a flawed human being that has done some pretty ****ty things, while also rooting for him as a professional golfer.

Never stated otherwise. I've done some shitty things over the course of my life too. It's perfectly reasonable for golf fans to have preferred somebody else win the tournament while still hoping the guy who did has his crap together off the course.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
The Twitter reactions are all you need to know about the effect Tiger has on golf. When the best players from other sports are going crazy over this win, it really says a lot about how important Tiger is to golf. It's going to be a long time before we see another professional athlete like Tiger.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Five straight majors for me where one of Reed or Tiger are seriously contending on Sunday. I've been pretty spoiled. That trend will likely break this week though... I think Tiger sets up better at the other three majors these days than he does at Augusta, and Reed is a player who won't win unless he's coming in in great form.

Oops.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4