The Masters 2019

Sep 19, 2008
A few years ago Tiger, beleaguered by pain of back surgeries, was not sure he would ever play golf again, let alone win a major.

His comeback has been coming a while now. He was in contention in the last few majors on Sunday. Today, he lurked and while others messed up, Tiger stood by and took advantage.

I never understood why anyone hates Tiger or wants him to fail. This man is an icon of golf and one of the best golfers of all time. Respect greatness.

@Dakota Sioux

Sep 19, 2008

This is not new. I stepped away from Game 2 of the Caps - Canes game in the arena, to watch Masters Saturday. Well, I missed the last 5 minutes (Canes tied it as I was heading to the bar) and then throughout the first intermission watched the Masters. They only had it on one tv there. The bar has like a big TV with 6 screens which were just airing hockey and other stuff, as well as mounted TVs which were playing the Sixers game as well as the NBC Caps game.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
btw if you ever want a live thread for events on the other sports sections just @ me or report the thread.
I don't usually patrol this to make them live before events but will do it on request.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
it's nice to see you embrace Tiger for once

the game was so crappy when he was gone

Masters ratings, awareness, and relevance took a huge shot up when he was in contention
If you have read any of my posts the last couple years you would know I and many others for that matter have changed my feelings about him. He’s become a much more humble man where in the past he wasn’t. Now I’m not going to go out and buy any Tiger apparel but I can appreciate what he has done to comeback like he has after so many injuries and whatnot. He will win another major this year if he stays healthy

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
Awesome win Tiger! Honestly I was just so happy seeing him in contention on a Sunday at the Masters that it didn't even compute that he could actually win the thing. I thought he would fizzle out at some point considering, even in his prime, he had never come from behind to win a major. It's cool that he put that little statistic to sleep. What an historic day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->