The LWMD - Discussion Thread Part Greg Adams

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Were already voting on the vote.....

(not trying to single you out)

I'm saying he should let everyone know the team's names (ie: Chicago, Anahiem, Winnipeg) and let everyone vote on who should go on based on best team. Not based on who voted for or on what

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I'm saying he should let everyone know the team's names (ie: Chicago, Anahiem, Winnipeg) and let everyone vote on who should go on based on best team. Not based on who voted for or on what

We did that with our initial votes. Seems rather redundant to do it again.
Resolving a tie is the obstacle and A,B,C keeps it impartial.

Edit. Anyway I'll wait and see what sedinary thinks.

DanCloutiers5hole

May 15, 2012
Van City
Personally i think you should remove personal votes then count remaining votes. If still tied most 1st place votes , if still tied most 2nd etc etc

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Looks like Team C is the choice. By several accounts they come out on top (taking away personal votes, only one to get a first vote from another manager, ect..)

So Team C it is. I will post the results shortly.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I think for polling it would be best to go by seed #s in title and team names within

Not going to get a lot of clicks with Arizona vs Dallas for example compared to Toronto vs Montreal

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
I think for polling it would be best to go by seed #s in title and team names within

Not going to get a lot of clicks with Arizona vs Dallas for example compared to Toronto vs Montreal

I think we're avoiding team names altogether so that people aren't biased for/against a team based on that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad