Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Isn't voting til midnight today?

Peen's issue was that he wasn't home all day today outside of a half an hour

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
hmm a tie

if it's a metro team I will change my vote from Columbus (assuming Columbus isn't making it due to incompletion)

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Still confused about the complaining.

Thought we had until Wednesday at midnight to vote.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Thats in an hour.

Did you vote?

Not yet.

I didn't see a need to lol

It's not like my vote would have ended the wednesday deadline any sooner which is why i'm confused about me being singled out here lel

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Not yet.

I didn't see a need to lol

It's not like my vote would have ended the wednesday deadline any sooner which is why i'm confused about me being singled out here lel

McPeen just does not give a damn.
Perhaps Peen will be more cooperative?
:laugh:

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I mean I voted like twenty minutes ago before the deadline??????

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I voted baby as highest scoring team and best power play but didn't have them in the playoffs

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
tumblr_md1j292z8H1r4gei2o1_400.gif

P Diddy is coming to get me :(

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Well hopefully everyone who is going to vote has voted I want results

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
21 Votes so far.

Voted:
Art of Sedinery
Lord of Light
DFAC
ahmon
Elusive Derp
Vankiller Whale
RespectYourEdlers
StrictylCommercial
Bam19
nameless1
CRDragon
canuckking1
RadimVrSnipez
VanillaCoke
K2B
RandV
Baby Shinkaruk
Rokso Thorn
DL44
peen
DanCloutiers5Hole

Missing is:
94eleven
Intangibos
ThereGoesVirtanen
xtra
Believe in Benning

Bodacious Horvat
Mitts McCann
canucks10
Canucker

underlined are guys I don't expect votes from, since they bailed early on. If your name is on the list and sent me your votes, please send again and post here that you've done so, want to make sure I don't miss anyone.

Updated. /\

I am satisfied with 21 votes, so I see no need to chase anyone else for votes. I am going to wait until I get home from work tonight anyways, so if any more votes trickle in by then I will accept them.

I do need help with deciding the tie-breaker. I have a 3-way tie for the last playoff spot. One team voted his team 1st, one team voted his team 2nd, and one team hasn't voted yet. 2 of the teams have a first place vote, but only one is by themselves. One team appeared on more ballots than the others.

Please say which you think we should pick.

- Team who voted his own team lower (which how do we handle the one team that hasn't voted)
- Team with most 1st place votes (2 of them have 1 each, but one is by a 3rd party)
- Team that appeared on the most ballots (one team has an advantage over the others here)

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Being totally objective, I think it should go to the team that hasn't voted yet, because odds are he'll at least have himself in the playoffs if he were to vote, which would break the tie.

I know that can only hurt me, given that I have already voted, but it makes the most sense to me.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Let's hope we get another ballot? Just out of curiosity how Re you scoring the votes?

Is a first place vote worth more than a 3rd place vote?

I would say whoever appears on the most ballots as that would at least reduce variance as more people obviously like that team better.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Being totally objective, I think it should go to the team that hasn't voted yet, because odds are he'll at least have himself in the playoffs if he were to vote, which would break the tie.

I know that can only hurt me, given that I have already voted, but it makes the most sense to me.

I'm not ready to make that assumption. A lot of people didn't have their team in the top 3, and his team is obviously a fringe team since it is 8th-10th in the conference.

Below is the actual voting for these three teams:

Team | 1st| 2nd| 3rd| Total| Ballots
Team A| | 3| 5| 11| 8
Team B| 1| 2| 4| 11| 7
Team C| 1| 3| 2| 11| 6

Team C has not voted. Team B voted his own team 1st, Team A voted his own team 2nd.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Let's hope we get another ballot? Just out of curiosity how Re you scoring the votes?

Is a first place vote worth more than a 3rd place vote?

I would say whoever appears on the most ballots as that would at least reduce variance as more people obviously like that team better.

3 points first place, 2 points second place, 1 point third place vote.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I'm not ready to make that assumption. A lot of people didn't have their team in the top 3, and his team is obviously a fringe team since it is 8th-10th in the conference.

Below is the actual voting for these three teams:

Team | 1st| 2nd| 3rd| Total| Ballots
Team A| | 3| 5| 11| 8
Team B| 1| 2| 4| 11| 7
Team C| 1| 3| 2| 11| 6

Team C has not voted. Team B voted his own team 1st, Team A voted his own team 2nd.

If no more votes are recieved I would vote team A as most people voted them into the playoffs. I know a lot of the races were close and deciding to put a team first or second was a coin flip in some cases.

Also I'm curious what teams these are and how I voted in the matter.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
And unrelated to this tie there was a tie in one division for 2nd, both voted their teams first, they appeared on the same number of ballots, so I gave the edge to the team with the most 1st votes. Though it won`t affect much since they are both in the playoffs and will play each other regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad