The LWMD - Discussion Thread Part Greg Adams

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'm team B

my team let me down in the regular season. Just fired the coach and GM. Crosby on block E5

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
always put your team 1st if you think you deserve to be in and see that it's dicey

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I would cancel out the self votes and then go with the team that has the highest total.
I believe that's team C

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I think Bam is right. It should go to the team who has the most votes and voted themselves 2nd as opposed to 1st. If they voted themselves first, it wouldnt be an issue and they would have won

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Being totally objective, I think it should go to the team that hasn't voted yet, because odds are he'll at least have himself in the playoffs if he were to vote, which would break the tie.

I know that can only hurt me, given that I have already voted, but it makes the most sense to me.
C

If no more votes are recieved I would vote team A as most people voted them into the playoffs. I know a lot of the races were close and deciding to put a team first or second was a coin flip in some cases.

Also I'm curious what teams these are and how I voted in the matter.
A

I'm team B

my team let me down in the regular season. Just fired the coach and GM. Crosby on block E5
B

I would cancel out the self votes and then go with the team that has the highest total.
I believe that's team C
C

This is probably the most logical way to go about it.
C

C

I think Bam is right. It should go to the team who has the most votes and voted themselves 2nd as opposed to 1st. If they voted themselves first, it wouldnt be an issue and they would have won
A

Votes so far:
A - 2
B - 1
C - 4

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad