The LWMD - Discussion Thread Part Cliff Ronning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I could put both youngins on the bottom pair and just play them the barest minimum.(probably should've gone vet instead of Theodore, but I think he's the real deal)

Hiller and Ramo would've been good imo. But canuckking ruined that.

definitely... But how many gms do you think he'll play this yr?

Bieksa, Vatanen, Fowler, Despes, Lindholm..
Then the vets he has to beat out..

I was loving that run of rookie picks for that reason... Great potential player... But not this yr.

But voters will love the name.. Good pick for that reason..

Last edited:

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
AoS has given more than enough warnings. I'm surprised it took this long for some punishment to be handed out IMO

And damn, now RandV is picking right between my back to back picks -_-

I don't mind the RandV one, he did talk about a player that very well could get drafted. Vanilla was being satirical. I mean, if you wanna take the draft super seriously it's not a big deal, he did hint at an undrafted player, but in a friendly game it's sort of a whatever thing.

Anyway though, 10 spots at this point is pretty meh

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
de Haan and Burakovsky are available in a package

I'm willing to trade 17(10) to move down 30 spots max in exchange I just want 30 spots/however many I moved down with my 19(4) - this value is unheard of in this draft! A new precedent !

Seriously gonna hurl if I have to pick with my 17(10).

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
AoS has given more than enough warnings. I'm surprised it took this long for some punishment to be handed out IMO

And damn, now RandV is picking right between my back to back picks -_-

I was actually annoyed with the amount of warnings he gave out.... It's fair. I agree and aback the commish on this 100%.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
de Haan and Burakovsky are available in a package

I'm willing to trade 17(10) to move down 30 spots max in exchange I just want 30 spots/however many I moved down with my 19(4) - this value is unheard of in this draft! A new precedent !

Seriously gonna hurl if I have to pick with my 17(10).

Can you post a video of u hurling when you pick?

It would be... Awesome!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I was actually annoyed with the amount of warnings he gave out.... It's fair. I agree and aback the commish on this 100%.

i agree w the general idea that you shouldn't mention players.

but voldemort is the one anomaly for me.

a lot of good d still left, i don't know what people are complaining about.. problem is they're 90% left sided lol

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
i agree w the general idea that you shouldn't mention players.

but voldemort is the one anomaly for me.

a lot of good d still left, i don't know what people are complaining about.. problem is they're 90% left sided lol

This. I don't mind the punishments, just I think Vanilla didn't deserve one for you know who

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I'm glad you feel that way, because....

definitely... But how many gms do you think he'll play this yr?

Bieksa, Vatanen, Fowler, Despes, Lindholm, ******....
Then *****, *****.. As vets he has to beat out..

I was loving that run of rookie picks for that reason... Great potential player... But not this yr.

But voters will love the name.. Good pick for that reason..

Your next pick will be moved back 10 spots for mentioning players who have not been picked yet.

@Everyone: I don't care who the player is. If he is eligible to be picked in this game, do not talk about, mention or refer to him in this thread. I don't care how bad you think any player is, there are a lot of NHL players that won't get picked. Don't talk about them. Period. There will be no more discussion about this.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
im out all day

we'll see

guess no1 wants the pick for the cheapest price evr

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'm glad you feel that way, because....

Your next pick will be moved back 10 spots for mentioning players who have not been picked yet.

@Everyone: I don't care who the player is. If he is eligible to be picked in this game, do not talk about, mention or refer to him in this thread. I don't care how bad you think any player is, there are a lot of NHL players that won't get picked. Don't talk about them. Period. There will be no more discussion about this.

Oops... Ha ha...

I hate Theodore now. He sucks arse. ;)

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
xLF8UHo.gif

:sarcasm:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I was really confused for a minute there, when did I talk about an undrafted player? Then I was like ohhh right, I didn't even realize :laugh:

However I never made a fuss but I don't agree with the first warning. I posted a link to a sorted list on generalfanager, thought that was generic enough.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Looks like you moving RandV down 10 spots screwed up your list. Now RandV is listed at 14 and 24, so hopefully that gets fixed before the pick is in.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I was really confused for a minute there, when did I talk about an undrafted player? Then I was like ohhh right, I didn't even realize :laugh:

However I never made a fuss but I don't agree with the first warning. I posted a link to a sorted list on generalfanager, thought that was generic enough.

This was your first "warning". I made several warnings to the group though. So much so that I pissed off DL by being pissed off. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad