The LWMD - Discussion Thread Part Cliff Ronning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I feel like we've all become friends now guys.

Will we have a reunion one day?

Also, some of your links are broken. And by some, I mean all of them except for the link to part 6.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I feel like we've all become friends now guys.

Will we have a reunion one day?

Also, some of your links are broken. And by some, I mean all of them except for the link to part 6.

Well duh. That's what happens when you Ctrl+C from just viewing the thread instead of the edit post function.

If you weren't my friend I'd be mad at you for pointing that out.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Noooooo!!!! It's locked already. Mods work too fast here. Baby, can you unlock it just long enough for me to be able to edit my post and get the proper links? Would save me a lot of digging.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
yolo

also, I'm bored n still willing to talk trade.

today's special potential prize, Patrick marleau. if you wouldn't accept it, don't offer it.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=106504651&postcount=982

Art of Sedinery said:
Dammit! How did I miss this? I specifically taregeted him and eventually picked him over a couple others based on contract value. What an idiot I am.

OK, rule change. Contracts are only based on their hit to their current team. :P:(

Please do go ahead and change it. That having nothing to do with me having Yandle on my team. :naughty:

Yeah I was actually torn between Lupul and Versteeg for my top line, but if Versteeg had been at half cap I'd probably have taken him instead.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
yolo

also, I'm bored n still willing to talk trade.

today's special potential prize, Patrick marleau. if you wouldn't accept it, don't offer it.

I'd send you an offer if I could see your players but your roster isn't on the roster thread so I have no idea who you have :sarcasm:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
nevermind I don't wana move up 3 spots

noone is taking my guy, he sucks I'm safe

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
nevermind I don't wana move up 3 spots

noone is taking my guy, he sucks I'm safe

I'm so torn with my next picks. Do I want to round out my forward corps? Do I want to get a #5 D?

Sucks that I really don't know defense around the league at all, I have no idea who is a good pick for a #5 guy.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I always update my roster in the picks thread

:[

I finally started updating my roster in the picks thread and the roster thread. I usually just say the name of the guy I'm picking and go back about my business, but now that the teams are really starting to take shape I'm getting more interested again.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
So, what's the deal with ELCs. Is there any way around getting 2 players from the same year? Like via trade or something? What is the CBA looking like for this draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad