Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Luukkonen's hawKliKe hoKuspoKus caKewalKs on Broadway - Sabres 5 - Rangers 1, 11/27/23

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
G
Uber Pecker. Ride him HARD. To the hell with the precious feelings of Comrie and Levi
Dahlin
Casey

Bad
Nothing really for us
Rangers only 3 shots in the 3rd

Ugly
Refs: Can it be any more clear this league is not a sports league but is pre determined sports entertainment like AEW?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Just went to the boxscore.

That might be the quietest 2 point night out of Power yet. I was like....wait.....he had 2 points?!?!?!?!?
I thought outside of his opening shift f up ... Power played a solid game

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Shoutout to Olofsson. He might have worked his way out of the dog house.
Key word there is "worked". He's engaged at a level we have not seen for a long time. Fighting for pucks on the boards. Keeping his head up looking for his teammates. He's not just waiting for the puck to find his stick to shoot.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Ride his ass!!

iu

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
I am buzzing after that one. So many thoughts.

The Godly

Ukko-Pekka Lukkonen - say his name. Spell it. He deserves that honor. What a God. Give him the reigns

Good

Mittelstadt Mode
Tuch is fully back
Benson unparalleled levels of dawg
Dahlin - shot block and all. I hope he’s ok when he takes the boot off
Peterka is our teams best forward sans a healthy Tage
Full 60. Rangers took it to us at times, we responded
Olofsson - seriously effective in his new role. Nice to see him embrace it. He’s good at it this role player thing.

Bad

Cozens again.
Samuelsson again - if anyone deserves to come out to get down to 6 D, it might be him

Ugly

Just don’t like rolling 11/7 but that’s just a me thing I guess. It worked out tonight.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
G
Handing the Rangers back the 5-1 L that they left us with opening night
Loved the active D, pinching, skating, crisp puck movement. Smart, cautious plays behind our net.
Benson with 18:28 including crunch time, playing calm, smart, and hard
Mitts is just a full-grown "set it and forget it" top 6 center now
UPL so strong, plus a save of the year frontrunner?
JJ getting more and more dynamic, can see all those summer training clips in his play
Vic is a pro, respect him getting back to a useful level through some awkward adversity this year

B
Didn't like Clifton at all, but he's the only one

U
Buddies in NYC having the game blacked out
Curfew tonight. Hope the boys can have a few cocktails tonight in the city, that's a bonding win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad