Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Luukkonen's hawKliKe hoKuspoKus caKewalKs on Broadway - Sabres 5 - Rangers 1, 11/27/23

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Good -

- Luukkonen
- Converting on some chances
- I like Cozens d-zone game a lot.
- WOOO! Tuch!
- Peterka's arriving.
- I thought this may have been Benson's best game.
- Vic? Yeah. Vic.
- Skinner looked like a two-way machine in the third period.
- Mitts with a three point game.

The Bad -

- The officiating for both teams in the third. Real suspect.

The Ugly -

- Puckering the entire thirrd period.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
It has been said by every poster on these boards at this point. Send Levi down to get reps, let UPL take the reigns.

Yup. Levi needs reps. This team needs UPL starting. Oh, and neat side perk: we could even skate 12F and 6D like, you know, every other team.

Anyway, this win feels f***ing outstanding after the last couple Buffalo sports games.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Another ugly, trying to find enough K's for the title. I give you Kinnikinnick:

1701139095905.png

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Felt the game was pretty even except for one major difference: our goalie was better than theirs.

Rangers had their moments where the ice was tilted. We weathered the storm (big thanks to UPL) and then when we had our chances pressed and made them count.

The crease has to belong to UPL. Give him the net again Thursday.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Liked a lot of games tonight. Was really impressed with Bensons decision making. Vic was great tonight. Like, middle six two way forward good. Was super happy with his effort.
this was one of those games you knew they took personally. They wanted to win after the terrible performance in New Jersey. Good for them

BG82

Jan 25, 2008
Niagara Falls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad