OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVIII - The weather outside is weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Dear SAQ,

When you send out an email saying that a product will be available to order that day, please make it available that day.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The world would be a much better place without alcohol. This isnt the 11th century anymore.

This is probably true but alcohol is good, in moderate doses.

The problem is that not everybody can control their consumption.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The world would be a much better place without alcohol. This isnt the 11th century anymore.

how?

that's assuming that without alcohol humans wouldn't inherently go for other distractions that might be just as self-destructive, such as natural drugs and etc... it's actually a huge question to ask and i'm not so sure if the world would be a better place

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
how?

that's assuming that without alcohol humans wouldn't inherently go for other distractions that might be just as self-destructive, such as natural drugs and etc... it's actually a huge question to ask and i'm not so sure if the world would be a better place

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This is probably true but alcohol is good, in moderate doses.

The problem is that not everybody can control their consumption.
Alcohol is good in the same way pot is good or heroine is good or cocaine is good. It's just been around for so long that it is viewed better.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
how?

You're assuming every ones a f*** up and needs distractions to live, it weeds out those people.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Believe it or not, many people enjoy the taste of alcohol and don't just drink for the sake of getting drunk.

Some people might want a piece of cake after supper, while others would want a drink of whiskey. In moderation, both are harmless.

Reactions: TRG

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Processed food is still food though. I understand your point, but there's no relation between drugs and food.
Never said there was. But I'm pretty sure that food addiction kills more people in North America than all the drugs combined (or will in the long run)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Believe it or not, many people enjoy the taste of alcohol and don't just drink for the sake of getting drunk.

Some people might want a piece of cake after supper, while others would want a drink of whiskey. In moderation, both are harmless.
Yes, and many people enjoy smoking cigars, doesn't mean it has a purpose in life. I probably drank more alcohol than all of you combined in my life, the agenda isn't zaideish here, it just comes from logic.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Never said there was. But I'm pretty sure that food addiction kills more people in North America than all the drugs combined (or will in the long run)
Kill, I agree, ruin their lives though ? Obviously both are bad, but one is completely useless meanwhile the other could always be changed.

Also I probably ate more candies than all of you combined just this year, so yeah, I'm an expert.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Kill, I agree, ruin their lives though ? Obviously both are bad, but one is completely useless meanwhile the other could always be changed.

Also I probably ate more candies than all of you combined just this year, so yeah, I'm an expert.
I think I have diabetic neuropathy. And I'm not even 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad