OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVIII - The weather outside is weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
this guy closes the old thread without even linking the new one. I was so lost, and confused and scared

Reactions: TRG

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Il nous faut un 3e lien à l'est. L'étalement urbain? On s'en *******. Le trafic induit? Yink une théorie des gens de gaugauche.

/s

science was wrong once 60 years ago so you really can't trust empirical data

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I realized I did not have any banana left this morning and I was craving a smoothie.

I could go to the market, but this would mean that these 3 days of not seeing anyone nor getting out of my appartment would be a failure.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I realized I did not have any banana left this morning and I was craving a smoothie.

I could go to the market, but this would mean that these 3 days of not seeing anyone nor getting out of my appartment would be a failure.
Maybe you could get IGA to deliver, and just leave a note on your door to knock and leave the food on the floor. Wait a few minutes and then pick it up.

Flawless plan.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Maybe you could get IGA to deliver, and just leave a note on your door to knock and leave the food on the floor. Wait a few minutes and then pick it up.

Flawless plan.
There's a problem with that. Since I don't have a house phone (only my cell phone), I can't open the main door to the delivery guy from my appartment. I'd need to go downstairs.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Also wait, you could hook up a buzzer to a house phone but not a cell phone? That makes no sense. I had my cell hooked up to the buzzer at my old place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad