OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIV - The Mellabration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Soooo. I'm buying a newly constructed house and I thought I would be saving money by painting everything myself. I don't know if I really saved money but now I know I'm bad at painting doors and other small jobs. My parents helped me a lot... but then I have to redo a lot of small paint jobs.

As my mom was removing the tape in the bathroom, the paint, the primer and a part of the gypse came out with it. I'm trying to fix this since this morning without having knowledge how to do it.

I don't know if I'm crying or laughing hysterically right now

:(

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Kind of a womp-womp of an album :(
Yup, not as good as I would have liked it to be. It reminds me of the most recent PVRIS album. Not bad overall, an album that you can enjoy as background music and stuff, but not that many song worthy of being added on my main playlist.

Miracle is DOPE tho

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Soooo. I'm buying a newly constructed house and I thought I would be saving money by painting everything myself. I don't know if I really saved money but now I know I'm bad at painting doors and other small jobs. My parents helped me a lot... but then I have to redo a lot of small paint jobs.

As my mom was removing the tape in the bathroom, the paint, the primer and a part of the gypse came out with it. I'm trying to fix this since this morning without having knowledge how to do it.

I don't know if I'm crying or laughing hysterically right now

:(

What kind of tape did you use, duct tape? :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Avenue Wolfe et Rue Pierre-Martin. Ça se voit même sur Street View que c'est complètement désert.
fe0a157242.jpg

a29b5b8986.jpg

Y'a même des maisons avec des lampes accrochées sur les bords des fenêtres, comme quoi c'est certain que y'a des squatteurs.
fc602f0377.jpg

Apparemment que ce sont des maisons d'ex-militaires ou quelque chose du genre dont le gouvernement est propriétaire.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad