Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Yes.

But the Jays suck.

I'd rather spend the extra money to go see a game at Fenway Park. I hate both teams, but at least the stadium is awesome, and the city is great.

Heh sure i'd love to go to the fenway park, but I get to stay in Toronto for free while Boston has some of the most expansive hotels in the US it's actually absurd. And it's even worse when you travel alone.

$112 to be 6 rows behind the batters box + gas is kind of a sweet deal compared to Boston or New York

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Heh sure i'd love to go to the fenway park, but I get to stay in Toronto for free while Boston has some of the most expansive hotels in the US it's actually absurd. And it's even worse when you travel alone.

$112 to be 6 rows behind the batters box + gas is kind of a sweet deal compared to Boston or New York

Yes but Boston is actually nice.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
i'm not a traveller and i'm a princess who needs a room by himself AKA not a hostel, so Boston sure isn't $300-a-night-nice, to me at least

When I went to Boston for ball games we paid less than $200 a night, parking not included. It was old but it was clean. Got the deal on Hotwire.

Also, t'es dont ben princesse.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
When I went to Boston for ball games we paid less than $200 a night, parking not included. It was old but it was clean. Got the deal on Hotwire.

Also, t'es dont ben princesse.

$200 is $200 more than free

not interested in paying $200 a night for that, i'd be more content staying here and spending $200 a night on whatever around here

also oui

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Fair enough. If you've got a place to stay for free then you can't complain.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
That moment where you realize you're being interviewed for a 6-digits job by a women with whom you've played Cards Against Humanity.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
That moment that you're packing everything up so that you'll be able to move out in two days... and you find out your old school notes, especially those Deutsch courses. Man, I don't understand anything that's in those notes and I've written them myself...

._.

I don't know if I should put them in the trash (recycle bin) or keep them...

t66mNVG.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad