OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIV - The Mellabration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
What the hell is up with this website lately. It’s unusable. So slow.
This:

Buffaloed said:
I just found someone to work on it. The traceroute data that I get indicates the problem.

About 75% of the time it traces to vip-app-xf-hfb.ao.prd.lax.gnmedia.net [97.64.84.207] That's correct. It's the IP of the load balancer. The site loads.
The rest of the time it goes to to vip-app-xf-hfb.ao.prd.lax.gnmedia.net [10.64.80.6]. That's our private IP address. It's not going to load.

If you click a link and it routes to the private address it's not going to load unless you click the link again or wait for it to retry connecting.

Reactions: Harry22

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
tumblr_oddixobvuy1rnux1so2_500.gif

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It’s an amazing dish. Enjoy.
I know what it is.

It's just that I made it my own way rather than following any recipe.

Cooked some prosciutto to render the fat, added it to the slow cooker, then sautéed onions, leeks and celery in that prosciutto fat, adding flour at the end to thicken the sauce, then added them to the slow cooker. Then I seared the beef for a few minutes before adding it to the slow cooker. Added some potatoes and carrots. I deglazed the pan with a cup of kombucha then added about 2.5 cups of beef broth, a dash of balsamic vinegar and tomato paste. Threw some garlic cloves, whole peppercorns (those with 4 colors!) and branches of thymes and rosemary, and started the slow cooker.

What I'm the most scared about is the kombucha, since I used hibiscus kombucha instead of grape kombucha, which I couldn't find at the grocery. :mad: Also don't know how it will react in a slow cooker, as usually I deglaze with it to make a pan sauce and that's it

Last edited:

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Meh, rien de plus que vous savez déjà... J'suis malade pis j'ai rien pu faire du weekend de 3 jours où y'a fait super beau.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Jme suis acheter un sk8. ******* lit bois. Jsuis encore capable de faire des ollies, popshove it et probablement des heel flip real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Jme suis acheter un sk8. ****** lit bois. Jsuis encore capable de faire des ollies, popshove it et probablement des heel flip real soon.

Ça sent le dude qui va se blesser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad