OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIV - The Mellabration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
That moment that you're packing everything up so that you'll be able to move out in two days... and you find out your old school notes, especially those Deutsch courses. Man, I don't understand anything that's in those notes and I've written them myself...

._.

I don't know if I should put them in the trash (recycle bin) or keep them...

t66mNVG.jpg
Forget the hardcopies. I haven't tried German specifically, but the 5 other languages I tried on Duolingo were pretty good

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Forget the hardcopies. I haven't tried German specifically, but the 5 other languages I tried on Duolingo were pretty good

German was one thing but there was still every notes for the other classes. I could barely tell what the notes were about because it was almost in codes (key words) so that I could write down faster what the teachers were saying.. and we're just talking about History classes :laugh:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Duolingo had me speakin german in like a months time, theoritically. The problem is keeping up with the convrrsation.
Nothing beats actual conversational practice. I find Duolingo really helps with with grammar/syntax and provides a decent vocabulary base. At least that's what I'm seeing with Vietnamese

Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad