OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
@Mrb1p distance yourself and take a step back and just enjoy yourself

I know it's hard my ex and I were together for 6 years, but you'll make it through bud

find something to distract yourself, I picked drum back up when we broke up

bizou

Reactions: Mrb1p

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Now shes telling me the universe is sending her signs... wtf is this man. This isnt the girl Ive been dating for the past 4 years. Shes being borderline psychotic with her feelings and logic.

elle est willing d'aller chercher de l'aide professionnelle ?

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Oui, elle consulte depuis trois semaine déjà.

Sauf que, les session se font par zoom et j'ai l'impression que c'est peut-être pas l'idéal.

Ah. Intéressant, ma psy veut éviter le plus possible les séances remotes, à moins vraiiiiment d'une urgence. C'est peut-être pas le même type de thérapie, mais en tk pour l'anxiété elle a besoin de voir mes réactions physiques et ma gestuelle.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ah. Intéressant, ma psy veut éviter le plus possible les séances remotes, à moins vraiiiiment d'une urgence. C'est peut-être pas le même type de thérapie, mais en tk pour l'anxiété elle a besoin de voir mes réactions physiques et ma gestuelle.

Yep for sure, mais cest aussi en "urgence" quelle a pris ses premiers rendez-vous.

Les rdv en personnes sont dans quelques semaines.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I played it a bit yesterday. I'm terrible at it, but it's fun.

Do you have it on PS4, or just playing on Steam? If PS4, I'd play with you before the game today!

J'ai pas de PS4, je l'ai acheté sur Steam. Mais éventuellement y devrait y avoir du cross-platform.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
it's definitely one of those flavor of the week/month

but like it's not a negative, there's a lot of those now and I like that trend
It launching for free on PS4 will definitely help it. Same thing happened to Rocket League and it helped a ton. Obviously they're two different games, and I don't know if Fall Guys will have the staying power, but in my limited time with it, it's been fun. Would love to play with some friends one day soon.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
It launching for free on PS4 will definitely help it. Same thing happened to Rocket League and it helped a ton. Obviously they're two different games, and I don't know if Fall Guys will have the staying power, but in my limited time with it, it's been fun. Would love to play with some friends one day soon.

yeah I don't think it'll have that staying power, there isn't that many minigames and it's a little random, but the main issue is that you'll always need 60 people to play so if it's dying in a month it'll be hard to recover

and yeah, different game, Rocket League is arguably the game with the highest mechanical skill ceiling in esports right now so that's why it's sticking so much... the gap between pros and good players is like absurd, and it's not to detract from other games at all

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Hey guys, I have a question regarding university loans. Hopefully someone here can help me!

I am thinking of making a request for financial assistance with the Aide Financière aux Études (AFE) from the government as I am taking some university classes this fall. I am only looking for a loan to cover school fees and books, nothing else (so about $2000-$2500 for one semester)

Problem is I seem to remember them asking a ton of questions about my father couple years ago when I made a request, even though I havent lived with him for over 12 years and he doesn't give me any money at all. They were requiring him to make a login access and fill up a ton of paperwork for absolutely no reason at all. So I just gave up and paid those classes out of pocket.

So I was wondering if you have any experience with this type of thing if perhaps I filled in something wrong. Do you guys have any tips or tricks to fill up the paperwork as simple as possible and to get the loan into my account as quick as possible as I am not looking for a large payment at all.

Thank you very much!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Hey guys, I have a question regarding university loans. Hopefully someone here can help me!

I am thinking of making a request for financial assistance with the Aide Financière aux Études (AFE) from the government as I am taking some university classes this fall. I am only looking for a loan to cover school fees and books, nothing else (so about $2000-$2500 for one semester)

Problem is I seem to remember them asking a ton of questions about my father couple years ago when I made a request, even though I havent lived with him for over 12 years and he doesn't give me any money at all. They were requiring him to make a login access and fill up a ton of paperwork for absolutely no reason at all. So I just gave up and paid those classes out of pocket.

So I was wondering if you have any experience with this type of thing if perhaps I filled in something wrong. Do you guys have any tips or tricks to fill up the paperwork as simple as possible and to get the loan into my account as quick as possible as I am not looking for a large payment at all.

Thank you very much!
Its still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad