OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
f*** me man, my therapist is like a 12/10 and im already falling in love with her nervous smiles from my depressive jokes and her little nose ring.

f***. ME.

tenor.gif

let's goooooo, lounge revival

Reactions: Mrb1p

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Lmao

I downloaded tinder and bitches ugly not gonna lie. Just makes me want to text her even more. Stupid ugly people.

Tinder is a true hellscape my dude have fun swiping left on 95% of girls who love to travel and half their pictures are at some dirty club (and in my case since i'm 30, have been taken 8 years ago)

Reactions: overlords and Mrb1p

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
When you get the envelope in the mail it should have a section where it explains all of the payment methods. I assume you can do it online. I must have at some point, but I'm on pre-authorized payments now.
I didn't get that yet; I wonder why. And the SAAQ aren't reachable with their phone lines. There's no possibility to call them if I've questions.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I needed to renew my health card and drivers license. In usual times, you would go to the SAAQ and take a new picture etc. But because of COVID, they said no new picture and they will use my old picture from 2016 for my license. They send you the new one automatically. You can pay it online via online banking.
It's a waste of time going there.

I went somewhere someone told me it's reserved for appointment. Somewhere else, somebody advised me to go early in the morning to be on their priority list.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I didn't get that yet; I wonder why. And the SAAQ aren't reachable with their phone lines. There's no possibility to call them if I've questions.

Have you moved since your last license? Have you told them? They usually send it a while before your birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino