OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
So remember when I talked about an issue I had with a seller from E-Bay and they didn't want to refund me. Well since the case was closed, E-Bay could not take care of the refund either. I contacted Paypal and they investigated. Took some time but they said the seller had till July 1 to respond. But no answers past that date so I go back to Paypal and they said the seller refunded me on July the 3th. But there was no refund. I wait some more days, still no refund. So I go to Paypal and I'm trying to communicate with them but they go radio silent on me like E-Bay. They go "you have been refunded, case closed". But I got no freaking refunds. It's madness. I don't know if there's a phone number where I can get Paypal but I'll have to get it. lol Maybe I'm too persistant but I want my money back, dammit. And these guys have been zero help. I mean horrible communication.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
So remember when I talked about an issue I had with a seller from E-Bay and they didn't want to refund me. Well since the case was closed, E-Bay could not take care of the refund either. I contacted Paypal and they investigated. Took some time but they said the seller had till July 1 to respond. But no answers past that date so I go back to Paypal and they said the seller refunded me on July the 3th. But there was no refund. I wait some more days, still no refund. So I go to Paypal and I'm trying to communicate with them but they go radio silent on me like E-Bay. They go "you have been refunded, case closed". But I got no freaking refunds. It's madness. I don't know if there's a phone number where I can get Paypal but I'll have to get it. lol Maybe I'm too persistant but I want my money back, dammit. And these guys have been zero help. I mean horrible communication.

Amazon t'aurait déjà remboursé à la minute que tu t'es plaint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimota

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
What's the threadmark option?

upload_2020-7-7_10-13-1.png

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Amazon t'aurait déjà remboursé à la minute que tu t'es plaint.

Ouin je me rend compte que Amazon ont été très cool dans tous mes problèmes que j'ai à eu travers les années. Ils s'ont une vrai "well oiled machine". Et il n'y a pas se concept stupide de "dossier clos" qu'on ne peux plus dealer avec eux après. Ils m'ont même rembourser sur des produits que j'attendais longtemps que j'ai finalement ressu! lol Et la pluspart du temps les choses arrivent très rapidement. Et ont même pas besoin de l'intermédière Paypal(qui est supposé nous protéger).

La seul raison que j'achète plus par E-bay c'est parce que il y a plus de variété en cause qu'ils ont plus de chose usagés que tu peux avoir en bas pris alors que Amazon c'est d'avantage du neuf. Mais les plus prix s'ont normalement plus bas chez Amazon quand c'est un produit du même age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad