OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Not sure it deserves its own thread, so...

Dumb Tuesday midnight question:

Why do all hockey players sound the same in interviews? Is it the same for all sports? I watched an interview with Lafrenière and he sounds the same as every other hockey player from the last 20 years (tone, voice, content).

Some of those then one day decide to work in the media and miraculously become alive.

Not a bashing of AL, just wondering why they all sound so generic. Of course, part of the blame could go to the interviewers asking the same beige questions.

Top 3 of most entertaining hockey players in interviews?

Thanks for your input.

Extra: My girlfriend and I play a new game here: we try to create a story based on the three sponsored stories (the ones AdBlock can't block) whenever we see them

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Not sure it deserves its own thread, so...

Dumb Tuesday midnight question:

Why do all hockey players sound the same in interviews? Is it the same for all sports? I watched an interview with Lafrenière and he sounds the same as every other hockey player from the last 20 years (tone, voice, content).

Some of those then one day decide to work in the media and miraculously become alive.

Not a bashing of AL, just wondering why they all sound so generic. Of course, part of the blame could go to the interviewers asking the same beige questions.

Top 3 of most entertaining hockey players in interviews?

Thanks for your input.

Extra: My girlfriend and I play a new game here: we try to create a story based on the three sponsored stories (the ones AdBlock can't block) whenever we see them

It's PR training. Players are trained to answer questions without saying anything compromising.

Reactions: DavePeak

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ive tried to post something but evertime this ad pops up and I get redirected to another page and now I need to type it out again wtf hfboards

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Ive tried to post something but evertime this ad pops up and I get redirected to another page and now I need to type it out again wtf hfboards
For me HFBoards isn’t so bad these days. The worst website for me is PC Gamer on mobile, good luck avoiding to touch ads when trying to make a comment, even with AdBlock. And that’s if the page doesn’t reload by itself just because. A real minefield.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
lmao c'est quoi l'espèce de bandeau de gif/vidéos en bas de la page ?!
????????????
5c261dd5d1.png

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Guys ,

If you have some problems with the ads , please post a thread on the Support Forum.

Complaints about ads must include the following information:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence

How to take screenshots:
Android devices - power button + vol down
iOS - power button + home screen button
Desktop - browser addons can be used with Chrome and Firefox, Moo0 Screenshot can be used with anything
Windows 10 : windows key + print screen

Support <----

It would help us a lot if you could report ads that cause problems.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad