OT: The Lounge Thread Part L - Okay, I'll edit the post title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
at that point you drink milk and sugar with *some* coffee in it

Lol, I actually drink regular it with a bit of milk... I find it more enjoyable than with sugar. Sugar gives an aftertaste I don't find pleasant. Espresso shots though, I drink it with sugar because espressos are bitter as f***.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Lol, I actually drink regular it with a bit of milk... I find it more enjoyable than with sugar. Sugar gives an aftertaste I don't find pleasant. Espresso shots though, I drink it with sugar because espressos are bitter as ****.

hell yeah bitter for life

I drink my coffee black, and I just love a simple boring filtered coffee... I also like a good quality coffee here and there but it's not really what I want to drink every day, like I wanna drink 2-3 coffees and I want to drink liquid for a couple of hours, not sip on 1 oz of really strong coffee for an hour or take an espresso shot and move on

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I drink my espresso shots and any caffeine with nothing in it. I dont drink coffee to have fun, I drink it to have energy when I do nothing.

see we're the opposite in terms of purpose! I drink bad coffee because I can drink a lot of it and I like the taste AND it keeps me awake!

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I drink bad coffee for the caffeine, not for the enjoyment.

And if you have the McDonald's app you collect 2 stamps per coffee, so you end up with more free coffee!

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I drink coffee with a little milk. I don't put anything in espresso. If I'm making iced coffee I'll sometimes put in a little bit of simple syrup.

If I'm making iced tea, I'll use a bit of Amaretto to sweeten it and add a nice taste.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
the proper way to make iced tea is green jasmin tea and one of the following syrups : mango, passionfruit, peach, green apple, litchee, guava, lime, lemon or blood orange

taro and kiwi are acceptable if making milky iced tea

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
No clues how to play a flute. Just moving my fingers in all directions. Shaking my head. With the sound of the flutes by the group, it hidding mine. When it was my turn alone, freestyled my freestyling freestyles. All the holes are quite identicals.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I use this one for both coarse grind for French press and a finer grind for espresso: https://www.amazon.ca/Bodum-Bistro-Electric-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B0043095WW

CC: @Jee

Edit: People on /r/coffee said it was a good entry level grinder, and they're all bigger hipsters than anyone I've ever seen. They make JF look like Harry.

Thing is, j'ai besoin de grind mes beans bcp plus fin que pour un espresso. J'ai besoin d'un grinder avec l'option "very fine" pour mon turkish coffee. Ça existe quasiment pas, sauf à la main, genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad