OT: The Lounge Thread Part L - Okay, I'll edit the post title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Don't know about you guys but these new Starbucks rewards are really pissing me off

I went from going every day to not at all since the switch in protest

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I should get in on store rewards some day, not because I want the rewards but because i'm sick of the IGA cashier asking me if I have airmiles for the past 5 years

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Sigh, j'vais renvoyer mon coffee grinder à Amazon... f*** les descriptions qui matchent pas le produit.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
First world problems

fait chier quand-même... la machine me donne 9 niveau de grains, mais la différence entre 1 (fine) et 9 (coarsed) est genre minime af. Le fine ressemble à du coarsed... J'ai besoin de faire d'la poud' moé.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
fait chier quand-même... la machine me donne 9 niveau de grains, mais la différence entre 1 (fine) et 9 (coarsed) est genre minime af. Le fine ressemble à du coarsed... J'ai besoin de faire d'la poud' moé.
T'as juste à la grinder comme un homme.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I should get in on store rewards some day, not because I want the rewards but because i'm sick of the IGA cashier asking me if I have airmiles for the past 5 years
You can cash in airmiles for money off at the store. No reason not to. You don't even need to have a physical card on you. You could use Google Pay or Apple Wallet to store your stuff. Do it.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I'm feeling paparazzi running at me when people want to stop me. And talking about their organism... I'm avoiding the eye contact. But that's worse thing to do to avoid their attention.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Mes parents ont ça https://www.amazon.ca/Cuisinart-CBM...tchen-substore&ie=UTF8&qid=1556130735&sr=1-17

Ils s'en servent pour de la poudre, et je m'en sers pour du coarsed
I use this one for both coarse grind for French press and a finer grind for espresso: https://www.amazon.ca/Bodum-Bistro-Electric-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B0043095WW

CC: @Jee

Edit: People on /r/coffee said it was a good entry level grinder, and they're all bigger hipsters than anyone I've ever seen. They make JF look like Harry.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I use this one for both coarse grind for French press and a finer grind for espresso: https://www.amazon.ca/Bodum-Bistro-Electric-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B0043095WW

CC: @Jee

Edit: People on /r/coffee said it was a good entry level grinder, and they're all bigger hipsters than anyone I've ever seen. They make JF look like Harry.

ouf /r/coffee mon homme

related :

the video is interesting, but the 2 guys who are the coffee experts they talk too are soooo salty that people like "bad" coffee it's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad