OT: The Lounge Thread Part L - Okay, I'll edit the post title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Hey t'es au Qébek icite parl francé
Déjà toi écrire bien le nom d'mon pays. Garçon de Mourial. Faudra bien créer un coin de francophones sur les Habitants. On a amplement de hfpoliciers dans le coin icitte. Des gens d'icitte. On a ben l'doua d'en avoir un. Pour nous autres. On est vaccinés et majeurs. Juste déterminer l'âge mental nécessaire pour pouvoir écrire icitte. Genre c'est ça qui est ça.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Who's with me on that statement ... The Brazilian gurls are something else. Like compared to the Portuguese gurls. It's weirdou. Because they both came from the same country. You know. The colonization of colonize. Shoots fired. Straight to the dou.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Who's with me on that statement ... The Brazilian gurls are something else. Like compared to the Portuguese gurls. It's weirdou. Because they both came from the same country. You know. The colonization of colonize. Shoots fired. Straight to the dou.
You need to stalk Geo on the internets

Also thats like saying that Quebecois and US people come from France and GB

Not exactly true heh

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Lol, you know there were natives in South America before the Portuguese and Spanish came to claim the lands.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Que j'sois beau ou laitte

Partout sur ma planètedou

Chaque jour j'perd la tête

Y'a rien qui m'arrête

Oh j'va faire la fête

Reactions: TRG

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Im going to buy a tshirt that says Im not an object because its getting annoying. I get that most guys around are manlet with a bad jawline but like damnnn, Im not even a 8/10, chill.

Can you even imagine the pain Jason Momoa must be in?

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Women mustdou have a red button on their forehead when they're engaged.

Men mustdou have a non-permanent tattoo when they're engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad