Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
You think this is a major?

I think it's a minor that should be escalated to a major due to the injury. I'm of the opinion that if you hurt someone committing a stick penalty, it should be an automatic 5 and a game.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
There, happy now? You got a bs penalty and an illegal catching and holding of the puck that the refs overlooked.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The crosscheck to the face/throat? Ya.
Eakin hit him square in the crest of the jersey. Nowhere near the face/throat.

yoXawFR.jpg

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Jeez, feel so bad for Sharks fans. Dominate a majority of last period only to give up the game-tying goal with under a minute left. How many times have we witnessed that as Caps fans?

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I have to go with Hertl with GWG for SJ. I had him the other night, but didn't think it would be an epic SH goal. If Vegas wins, I would think Stone gets the GWG.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
So do they shake hands or throw fists when the game is decided? Lots of hate between these two teams.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Right I guess they called Eakin. I was thinking of Stasny. Whatever. Wrong guy, right call.
Stastny didn't even crosscheck him, his stick was up in the air. He gave Pavelski a shove as Pavelski fell into him, but what Stastny did wasn't malicious or a crosscheck in any way. It was just a really awkward fall and unfortunate scenario that resulted in a significant injury. They let play continue up until the whistle was blown for the injury, and only then decided to call a penalty. The refs arm stayed down the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad