Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
One thing I'm noticing in these other series besides our own is how much better these teams are about setting up a dump in and going deep for the puck. I personally hate dump and chase hockey but I do think it's something our team just seems to not be able to do at all so far.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
One thing I'm noticing in these other series besides our own is how much better these teams are about setting up a dump in and going deep for the puck. I personally hate dump and chase hockey but I do think it's something our team just seems to not be able to do at all so far.
Need speed

Jun 15, 2007

Hmm maybe because our Norris candidate defenseman has been forced to play the wrong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad