Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
IMG_1002.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
from the previous thread.. @Alicat

"On day 2 post Moderna booster and I will say it has been night and day from the previous ones. My only side effects have been a dull headache since late Friday night and fatigue which is worse today than yesterday. Tylenol helps with the headache but it doesn't get rid of it completely."

I got my shot Friday at 4 PM.

Yesterday my arm was very sore and I was exhausted. Today the arm is just a little sore and I am not so tired.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
from the previous thread.. @Alicat

"On day 2 post Moderna booster and I will say it has been night and day from the previous ones. My only side effects have been a dull headache since late Friday night and fatigue which is worse today than yesterday. Tylenol helps with the headache but it doesn't get rid of it completely."

I got my shot Friday at 4 PM.

Yesterday my arm was very sore and I was exhausted. Today the arm is just a little sore and I am not so tired.

I'll get mine soon but didn't want to get the flu shot at the same time.

My understanding is that this one makes you feel pretty bad the next day. That, evidently, is how you're supposed to know it worked.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Great to have a crisp, if breezy, sunny day, after the annoying drizzle and humidity of Saturday. A great day for roller hockey(I'm not a Patriots person, sorry about that, looks like I didn't miss anything anyways).

Reactions: BMC

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Great to have a crisp, if breezy, sunny day, after the annoying drizzle and humidity of Saturday. A great day for roller hockey(I'm not a Patriots person, sorry about that, looks like I didn't miss anything anyways).
Me and my son went to Castle Island today, the weather was perfect. When we got home, he was up for another walk so we walked around the neighborhood for a stretch. Outstanding day to be outside doing nothing much at all.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I’m in the middle of fall ball hell with my youngest. She’s playing on three teams and I’m at a softball field every day basically. Today is the one day she has off this week so I have a shitload of errands to catch up on. Her season officially ends after a tournament in the middle of November, but she’s loving it, so it’s awesome to watch.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I left the house late although made it to work on time.

Forgot that there's no mail today because of the holiday that we don't get off. So the mailing I had planned for today goes out tomorrow. Not really a big deal.

Then I sent an email to an employee regarding a pay increase. It's sent as if it's coming from our CEO. As soon as i clicked send I realized I put the wrong effective date. So then I had to communicate the right date without making it look like the CEO made the error.

Happy Monday to me. It's not even 9 am yet. :help:

PASS THE COOKIES

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I saw Bulk Barn trending, so my question is are there no Bulk Barns in the US? It is a fantastic place to get what you need, whether a smidgen or a whole lot. Perfect for experimenting with cooking and baking.

Reactions: Kovi

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I saw Bulk Barn trending, so my question is are there no Bulk Barns in the US? It is a fantastic place to get what you need, whether a smidgen or a whole lot. Perfect for experimenting with cooking and baking.
I've never heard of it but it sounds like something I wish we had around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad