• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Alright, so we have three options I feel like:

1). Free for all starting 9AM on Friday. Finishing up your remaining picks.

2). Move the clock to 2 hours so that the draft will just wrap up by the end of the weekend most likely.

3). Stay the course and end the draft by the middle of training camp.

I would lean towards option #1, but perhaps a 4th option could be included:

Finish round 20 so that everyone will have had a chance to draft a complete roster (20 rounds = the opportunity to have drafted 2 goalies, 6 defenseman, and 12 forwards). After that? Free for all which would start at a designated time of your choice.

Reactions: Nucker101

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I would lean towards option #1, but perhaps a 4th option could be included:

Finish round 20 so that everyone will have had a chance to draft a complete roster (20 rounds = the opportunity to have drafted 2 goalies, 6 defenseman, and 12 forwards). After that? Free for all which would start at a designated time of your choice.
That doesn’t work. Some people (myself included) have already selected 21 players.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
To all GMs!

Starting tomorrow (September 1st) at 12PM/Noon PST, the draft will enter a free-for-all. Meaning, whatever picks you have left, you can make them all at the same time. Please be aware that a few people might be picking at the same time as you. If there's any issue of two teams picking the same player at the same time, you can deal with it yourselves. Neither me or ATC will bother dealing with it since the players at the end of this draft apparently don't really matter. Once you're finished picking, please finish your rosters in the Roster thread. Then we can begin voting!

Reactions: Elusive Derposaurus

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
To all GMs!

Starting tomorrow (September 1st) at 12PM/Noon PST, the draft will enter a free-for-all. Meaning, whatever picks you have left, you can make them all at the same time. Please be aware that a few people might be picking at the same time as you. If there's any issue of two teams picking the same player at the same time, you can deal with it yourselves. Neither me or ATC will bother dealing with it since the players at the end of this draft apparently don't really matter. Once you're finished picking, please finish your rosters in the Roster thread. Then we can begin voting!

I’ll set my alarm to 3:00 am Shanghai time so that I can log on here and make my final two selections. ;)

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
To all GMs!

Who will check cap and stuff? Have some doubts on some numbers so I would like to someone to check it out and If I need to correct something, I would try some trade (right now I have 3.9M in cap space but that can change)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Who will check cap and stuff? Have some doubts on some numbers so I would like to someone to check it out and If I need to correct something, I would try some trade (right now I have 3.9M in cap space but that can change)
Sounds like you volunteered for the job

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
thanks to everyone for another fun year, i know i’m a dick sometimes but that’s just to rile everyone up and keep interest high.

i really have fun drafting with you guys, and talking about our similar passions.

thanks to bovinder for helping me with a personal crisis.

i really like the team i drafted this year, let the voting commence

Reactions: Weylspin

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
1344135091_0705eaa7af_b.jpg

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
still frustrated over a virtual draft, keeping hate in your heart will only hurt in the end.

be a good person and you will get the same kindness in return

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
thanks to everyone for another fun year, i know i’m a dick sometimes but that’s just to rile everyone up and keep interest high.

i really have fun drafting with you guys, and talking about our similar passions.

thanks to bovinder for helping me with a personal crisis.

i really like the team i drafted this year, let the voting commence

Hey Jim,

Markstrom and Juulsen for Pesce and one of your pubeless goalies is still on the table if you’re interested. :p. Haha jk.

Yeah I also enjoyed this year’s draft quite a bit.

Reactions: dim jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad