Post-Game Talk: the Leafs are undefeated, and we won the shootout. no the world is not ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Raymond, Kessel, JVR, Bolland, Lupul, Bernier, and Phaneuf were amazing imo and the terrible were Ranger and Franson

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
I finally figured out Carlyle's winning system.
Turn over the puck at every opportunity, outscore your problems and rely on your goaltender to save your job.
Bloody plagiarist.

Espher

Nov 22, 2008
Fredericton, N.B.
Man our D blew for most of this game. Reilly looked better as the game went on and Phaneuf was on point all night, but the rest of it... yikes.

Only reason Ottawa was even in this one offensively. Just terrible plays, bounces, and bobbles.

Glad we got the W though!

darty

Dec 1, 2008
3-0, keep it rolling! Great team effort with the come-back! Amazing saves from Bernier coming in cold. Huge statement game by him in this one.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Feels good to win a game we played so **** in hahahahahaha!

Ridiculous! Poor Reims he finally had enough.

Seriously really really sloppy game from the Leafs I couldn't believe we were still in it. Though it was going to very fairly unravel nuclear style when it went 4-2 but then Bernier came in and **** was still sloppy but got a bit better.

Wow, I love Kadri btw! I got really into this game but we gotta be better than this.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I like Reims but Carlyle got him out just in time. Nice comeback by the Leafs when they could have packed it in.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Leafs still made way too many mistakes, but they were the better team tonight, and Reimer's stinky play was the only reason the Sens got a point.

Hope reims bounces back, but we just saw at the very least the value in having 2 great goalies tonight. With Scrivens as backup, we lose this one. Bernier was awesome when he had to be, and has yet to give up a goal as a leaf.

Phaneuf is a superstud. He's now outlcassed Karlsson, Timonen, and Subban the first three games of the season....by a good amount, too. Nice to see Gardiner pick it up a notch, too.

Raymond and Bolland have been nothing short of fantastic so far. Nobody is missing grabo or macarthur, that's for sure.

And what can we say? Bobby ORRielly is awesome. If you take a step back and realize this was the first game of his career, and he looked....well, ****ing awesome....it's pretty incredible. Helluva debut.

P.S. Bobby Ryan is a stiff

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Mason Raymond has been a standout

Although it is a complete joke that his shootout goal counted. I'd be pissed if i was Ottawa.

Bolland seems to be back in form that had him lauded in Chicago. Love JvR's play. Phaneuf has been the best defenceman every game so far as well.

Troy2Slick

May 5, 2013
Good win, despite the horrible reffing this game. Always love taking out Ottawa and Montreal, both in the span of less than a week. :D

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Karlsson was sooo bad tonight. He doesn't seem to play very well against the leafs for some reason?

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Long time lurker, first time poster! Oh yeah! Leafs with the amazing comeback! Bernier is pulling away! I love it!!

Go Leafs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad